[ROM][ALPHA][WIP][ICS]: CodenameAndroid

JasonDiaz123

May 28, 2012
Visit site
Okay thanks for the advide.. just one more question , i always set my cpu to 600-728 , but one this rom i guess its lagging it because it jitters sometimes...idk what it is , i didnt mess with anything else in the performace section because i really dont know much about the tweaks and other stuff , just cpu

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Okay thanks for the advide.. just one more question , i always set my cpu to 600-728 , but one this rom i guess its lagging it because it jitters sometimes...idk what it is , i didnt mess with anything else in the performace section because i really dont know much about the tweaks and other stuff , just cpu

I can't recreate the issue. What do you mean by jittering?

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

JasonDiaz123

May 28, 2012
Visit site
Jittering as in um .. when i see a picture the picture flashes like 4x then stays normal . idk but umm is the camera suppose to work yet? cause mines dont, im just saying -.-

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Jittering as in um .. when i see a picture the picture flashes like 4x then stays normal . idk but umm is the camera suppose to work yet? cause mines dont, im just saying -.-

Not sure about the jitters. And the camera prob is in the op

topdawg661

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Lock screen didn't work once wouldn't let me unlock. So I had to reboot. And there's no music player???

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Man, I always forget about that :p. And by lock screen not working, do you mean it was split? If that's the case, lock and unlock the phone. And would you happen to have an sd-ext partition?

Reactions: topdawg661

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Report: same spilt screen boot issue as Bobz and Johnnys roms (fix is the same press power button after boot is done) I've been running for a couple of hours now @600/480 interactive no rr :D, tb works fine to reinstall apps ( sellers I know with tdms ics it uses the SD next partion to install apps automatically just wondering if you were planning to add that feature on cna not a big issue just curious don't mind using tb) standard lock screen works just fine , that's about it for now for what I've really messed with I'll be back later with a update. Aside that yo looking real nice great work bro :thumbup::thumbup::D:D

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: topdawg661

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Report: same spilt screen boot issue as Bobz and Johnnys roms (fix is the same press power button after boot is done) I've been running for a couple of hours now @600/480 interactive no rr :D, tb works fine to reinstall apps ( sellers I know with tdms ics it uses the SD next partion to install apps automatically just wondering if you were planning to add that feature on cna not a big issue just curious don't mind using tb) standard lock screen works just fine , that's about it for now for what I've really messed with I'll be back later with a update. Aside that yo looking real nice great work bro :thumbup::thumbup::D:D

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

I'm 95% sure the split screen is something in bobs device and vendor blobs. And its caused by having a sd-ext partition. And I'd gladly add the script if I knew how. :p. I'll talk to tdm about that, may be in a coming update. I'll update tomorrow and add apollo. Glad it works for you though :D

Reactions: inceyet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress