10-19-2012 06:59 PM
329 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    su is still broken?! If I upload the update, you will also have to flash a superuser patch..
    07-22-2012 10:40 PM
    Ok guys, Ive made a decision... you probably wont like it. I wont be releasing an update for a while... BUT, theres more. My reasoning behind this, The blobs i used were old and outdated. what does this mean? various ICS fixes were not included. So what Im doing is rebuilding with BobZhomes latest ICS blobs. this could fix camera, it will update the kernel, etc. I will then include amphetimines and an sdext script, and possibly a few build.prop tweaks. let me know what you guys think, and maybe ill change my mind, but I think this is for the better. Sorry
    Nate456, topdawg661 and inceyet like this.
    07-22-2012 11:57 PM
    Ok guys, Ive made a decision... you probably wont like it. I wont be releasing an update for a while... BUT, theres more. My reasoning behind this, The blobs i used were old and outdated. what does this mean? various ICS fixes were not included. So what Im doing is rebuilding with BobZhomes latest ICS blobs. this could fix camera, it will update the kernel, etc. I will then include amphetimines and an sdext script, and possibly a few build.prop tweaks. let me know what you guys think, and maybe ill change my mind, but I think this is for the better. Sorry
    Nooooooo not CNA..... it's OK we understand that this will only make this Rom better! :thumbup:Thanks for the update, please don't give up on this project

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    07-23-2012 01:29 AM
    Nate456 likes this idea.
    sellers86 likes this.
    07-23-2012 01:40 AM
    Nooooooo not CNA..... it's OK we understand that this will only make this Rom better! :thumbup:Thanks for the update, please don't give up on this project

I wont give up, but this is going to take a while. I already got it to lunch, but I gave an error that I gave no clue how to fix. But don't worry, I'm not giving up on this.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    07-23-2012 02:08 AM
    love this idea can't wait(:

sellers86 likes this.
    07-23-2012 02:08 AM
    Word sounds like a plan just let us know if ya need testing cant let die this is a dope rom

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    07-23-2012 02:36 AM
    Sellers you should know by now the ov community is filled with amazing people who will support you know matter what. Keep up the good work man!

inceyet, Badboytoast and sellers86 like this.
    07-23-2012 02:40 AM
    Sellers you should know by now the ov community is filled with amazing people who will support you know matter what. Keep up the good work man!

I know, I just don't want to disappoint people. Like I said, this could take awhile. I'm hoping it wont, but it really could. Thanks guys, your awesome

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    07-23-2012 04:14 AM
    good news guys, I got past that error Ive never seen before! now I just have to fix all of the errors Ive already fixed (except one other, but I already fixed that one ), so It may not be to long after all!
    07-23-2012 08:26 PM
    build completed, about to flash.
    topdawg661 and Badboytoast like this.
    07-23-2012 11:04 PM
    Yay! What would this update fix?
    topdawg661 likes this.
    07-23-2012 11:09 PM
    Yay! What would this update fix?
    a lot of things, there is a really long post about it explaining. but there is something really odd... either bobzhomes blobs have some hardcore diet scripts or this thing didnt build correctly...
    07-23-2012 11:13 PM
    Why do you say that? What happened?

My customized tapatalk signature
    07-23-2012 11:27 PM
    well, it didnt build correctly. flashed it, no boot... and how I knew was that on a good build, it will come out around roughly 97MBs. this one came out to 55MBs. lol. running a new build now with some different stuff, well see what happens.
    07-23-2012 11:43 PM
    well, it didnt build correctly. flashed it, no boot... and how I knew was that on a good build, it will come out around roughly 97MBs. this one came out to 55MBs. lol. running a new build now with some different stuff, well see what happens.
    LOL. I'd like to see a 55MB rom xD well take your time c:
    07-24-2012 10:09 AM
    LOL. I'd like to see a 55MB rom xD well take your time c:
    All of my tries didn't work trying one more thing and if it doesn't work its back to the old files. I'll manually add some stuff.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    07-24-2012 02:35 PM
    So its getting through the whole build without errors but the result is messed up?
    07-24-2012 04:11 PM
    All of my tries didn't work trying one more thing and if it doesn't work its back to the old files. I'll manually add some stuff.

Aww /: hopefully this will work . We got to have faith this rom is waaaaaay to awesome. My fave ICS rom c:
    07-24-2012 04:30 PM
    So its getting through the whole build without errors but the result is messed up?
    For some reason, yes. Its weird though, the qcom hardware stuff wasn't even there and it didn't error out, so I added that in and I'm ran a sync to see what else was missing. This is about my last idea, and I won't be able to build til Friday I'm going out of town. Its on my desktop and the only thing I'll be able to use is the server. Looks like I'll be working on jb for a few days.

07-24-2012 04:39 PM
    We can wait, take your time and don't ruch, keep on trying just like you been doing i got my eye on this thread just keeping low! Once you get those file up todate AOKP is going to get in a fight with CNA
    Seriously keep on trying you got this baby!:thumbup:

sellers86 likes this.
    07-25-2012 01:25 AM
    We can wait, take your time and don't ruch, keep on trying just like you been doing i got my eye on this thread just keeping low! Once you get those file up todate AOKP is going to get in a fight with CNA
    Seriously keep on trying you got this baby!:thumbup:

I will lol. Thanks for the support

Badboytoast likes this.
    07-25-2012 01:51 AM
    You know you got my support ^_^

My customized tapatalk signature
    sellers86 and Badboytoast like this.
    07-25-2012 02:02 AM
    Any update on this bad boy sellers?

07-29-2012 01:59 AM
    Any update on this bad boy sellers?

Everything I tried still put out a 55mb Rom. Not sure if it works haven't flashed yet. But my guess is no. I'll have to manually add the fixes and new kernel to the old blobs. Which is a lot of work.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk
    07-29-2012 02:22 AM
329 ... 89101112 ...