Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
What is deep sleep?

Song Of The Week
Song: End Of The Dream
Band: Evanescence
Album: Evanescence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdSIaDv7K74&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Its when the phone turns its display off, and after x amount of time, it enters a state of "deep sleep" that uses a lot less battery power, and turns off certain functions (only while in such a state) that aren't needed to perform very basic service functions.

Think of it like this; if you were barely asleep, you're heart is still beating at a normal rate, and thus continuing to burn energy, and may wake up hungry.

Whereas, if you're out cold, or in a very deep sleep, your heart rate, along with other bodily functions, slow down, and in turn, your body uses less energy, and will wake up energized and ready to continue your day.

sent from my un-dead sammich.

K

kobequintana

Wow beta 2 already cool great job tdm

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: tdm

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
There is a fix, its been explained multiple times. Download clock sync from the market, go into its settings and change refresh rate to 30 seconds and check strict intervals.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Wouldn't that kill battery more?

I hide lock on status bar anyways :p

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

robwalters72

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Alright. I only ask you or anyone questions if a Google search returns nothing. Just my two cents and I appreciate all the work you and every other devs do.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Hey,

I am learning too, so I added you on facebook just now. Feel free to ask me and if I know, I'll be glad to help.

Rob

drew_t

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I get "Unfortunately, Clock has stopped" error messages on the initial unlock after rebooting, when I tap on the face of the clock, and when I go into the clock app and try to set an alarm. Is this related to the sync issue, or something else? (I've just installed that ClockSync app and set it as instructed, but I'm still getting the error message.) CM9 Beta 2 (working very nicely other than this).

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I get "Unfortunately, Clock has stopped" error messages on the initial unlock after rebooting, when I tap on the face of the clock, and when I go into the clock app and try to set an alarm. Is this related to the sync issue, or something else? (I've just installed that ClockSync app and set it as instructed, but I'm still getting the error message.) CM9 Beta 2 (working very nicely other than this).

That is a sign of a dirty flash. Clear clock data. If you have other issues, do a full wipe in recovery.

Reactions: drew_t
K

kobequintana

Where is systemUI.apk located

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87