[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS (ZVD)

koeylondon

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
In other news, TDM's Github page is a flurry with activity. Looks like we're getting closer to seeing something.

As a note, have you checked out any of BytecodeX's work over on XDA? I linked his thread a few days ago. He has a working AOKP JB build for the P500 that seems to have very few bugs (a few app FCs and a random, if annoying, phone process FC bug he's working on). Even if it's not something you use, some of his commits may help iron out some bugs when we see them.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, spectrum is mostly done, I've set it down for now. Marquee is almost setup with jb, and thunderc is next.

koeylondon

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
When TDM gets up in the morning, it's like...

ajobforsuperman.gif

and when he's compiling, it's like...

fleischer_supes.gif

Attachments

• dc021.gif
    dc021.gif
    19 KB · Views: 332

koeylondon

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
Last we knew, TDM was planning on pushing out a new version of Quatt (in a flavor of JB none the less!) within the month. As always, there are no guarantees, and the dude's probably busy with real life stuff or something. If anyone's interested, as I've mentioned elsewhere, another Dev on XDA, BytecodeX has been developing a flavor of AOKP JB for the P500, which is the base version of the LG Optimus One line. Though I'm sure there would be bugs, I'd also be interested in testing someone's port of his work to the ThunderC. Of course, I'd like to see it done using his next version, which is going to be 4.1.2.

Cause a know, google LOVES to throw wrenches in things. LOL

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TSFDeymos