[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

mmkaho

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Any idea on what can be done to make txt plus work I try to make calls it freezes then closes I can accept calls but can't make them. Using 7/15 cm9 nightly
Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

skealoha86

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Right now I'm running savagedzen at 320/864 using aokp 7/15 nightly. No fc or unusual reboots.

Similar, 480/844 SavagedZen governor on AOKP 7/15 nightly, no FC or strange reboots. Have an older OV, before the models with new screens. Really liking ICS - was on BACKside previously, and ICS is almost all the way there (still need tethering, reliable BT, definitely feels a little fickle when messing with system settings) - still, amazing work tdm and company!

My favorite part is apps being able to utilize ICS animation APIs. The Flipboard app is much improved on ICS vs Gingerbread... :) everything involving animations feels FAST. Not as many hiccups/stuttering animations as I was experiencing with BACKside. Really love it.

Reactions: tdm

JussCallMeUno

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I partitioned my sd card but how do i move apps to the partition.. when i pressed move to sd it didnt move it to the partition.. at least i dont think it did..

vm_760

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Similar, 480/844 SavagedZen governor on AOKP 7/15 nightly, no FC or strange reboots. Have an older OV, before the models with new screens. Really liking ICS - was on BACKside previously, and ICS is almost all the way there (still need tethering, reliable BT, definitely feels a little fickle when messing withuh system settings) - still, amazing work tdm and company!

My favorite part is apps being able to utilize ICS animation APIs. The Flipboard app is much improved on ICS vs Gingerbread... :) everything involving animations feels FAST. Not as many hiccups/stuttering animations as I was experiencing with BACKside. Really love it.

Sorry I forgot to mention I'm on one of the newer screen OV's. I must've gotten a good one though. I know my brother had to unroot his because it fc'd if you sneezed on it. Lol

Just waiting and looking for all the improvements that I know will come from a fantastic rom like this.

BuggerZ

May 29, 2012
Visit site
But remember not all phones are the same and can take that kind of abuse.... you say 844 but what's your min and what gov you on

SmartassV2, and I hear that the min is always (or nearly) 480, because anything lower than that, and you use the same voltage (no undervolting for this phone), and it takes even more power to get back up to minimum (click and read the post/topic I linked to). Using the performance governor was just to find out the max you can use, but I'm definitely not going to leave it on that.

bmckay

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Were the touch feedback sounds removed from the rom? I can't get haptic feedback to work again. I remember it working in the alpha, but now it does not. I've had the same issue with BobZ's rom after the 7/3 update.

Sollsun

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
I partitioned my sd card but how do i move apps to the partition.. when i pressed move to sd it didnt move it to the partition.. at least i dont think it did..

The default save location is on your cards ext partition. Format your SD card in recovery and make sure you set you ext partition to 256mb or higher ( mine is 512mb). The higher you go the more apps you can get. :)

bmckay

May 17, 2012
Visit site
The default save location is on your cards ext partition. Format your SD card in recovery and make sure you set you ext partition to 256mb or higher ( mine is 512mb). The higher you go the more apps you can get. :)

Does it HAVE to be formatted by the recovery or could I just use something like a partition editor on my computer?

Sollsun

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Does it HAVE to be formatted by the recovery or could I just use something like a partition editor on my computer?

I've only used the recovery but you could try using software. Just make sure you save your pictures and music.

dingermtb

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site

You can use a partition editor, just make sure you format it as ext3 or ext4

Sent from my Zombie ICS-VM670 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2