[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

droiddekka

May 13, 2012
Visit site
AOKP:

Turning wi-fi off causes my phone to hard reboot, and will continue to do so every three to five minutes.

I've been noticing this for a while.

I'm on a fresh flash of beta 2, with no system data restored thru TIbu

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

terthii

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know of a fix other than ClockSync to fix the clock lag? ClockSync doesn't fix it for me. :confused:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Jakethedrummer

May 6, 2012
Visit site
Rather than annoy people on here asking questions I can find answers to in "The Thread" let me ask one question. What is thhe title of "the thread" as I am having trouble finding it? And I did try using search already

terthii

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
You have to click Synchronize and tick auto - sync in settings.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, I've done that. Put interval at 30 seconds. The app says the correct system time, but the lock screen and status bar are still off. I even restored a backup to when I didn't have this issue- no luck.

ZackVortex

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I've done that. Put interval at 30 seconds. The app says the correct system time, but the lock screen and status bar are still off. I even restored a backup to when I didn't have this issue- no luck.

Try to re-flash every thing

I am not new I created a new account for a resson

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Alright, I now can't download any app from the Play Store, due to the "Insufficient Storage Space Available" error. I tried clearing the cache and dalvik cache to no avail. I do have an SD Card Partition. I am on CM9, a much earlier version (Before Beta 2.) If I remember correctly, linking a file called 01mdalvik or something to that effect to the SD Card. This could be done with an app on the play store. Is that the same with ICS? And if it is, can anyone link to the app?

Thanks!

terthii

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Alright, I now can't download any app from the Play Store, due to the "Insufficient Storage Space Available" error. I tried clearing the cache and dalvik cache to no avail. I do have an SD Card Partition. I am on CM9, a much earlier version (Before Beta 2.) If I remember correctly, linking a file called 01mdalvik or something to that effect to the SD Card. This could be done with an app on the play store. Is that the same with ICS? And if it is, can anyone link to the app?

Thanks!

You had to delete that cursed 01mdalvik file. Either through the console or through removing it from the ZIP. Not sure if this applies to ICS though.

JadenBrown30

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
I can't seem to download gapps, anyone have the link? The one in the OP doesn't seem to be working for me

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

JadenBrown30

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
This ROM makes my phone run smoother than my dad's DROID X2. Good on ya tdm, keep up the fantastic work :D

Reactions: tdm

drew_t

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Rather than annoy people on here asking questions I can find answers to in "The Thread" let me ask one question. What is thhe title of "the thread" as I am having trouble finding it? And I did try using search already

First of all, it's easier to see the resources available if you look at the forum on a computer, rather than your phone. So do that, if possible.

There are a half dozen or so "sticky" HOW TO and GUIDE threads at the top of the
Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
sub-forum. These threads explain most of the general procedures you will go through if you want to modify your phone, regardless of which ROM you want to use. If you don't understand something, post a question in whichever of those threads you're reading.

If you have a question that is specific to the Quattrimus ROM, post it here. Try to at least skim the thread first, if you haven't been following it; a lot of questions have been asked and answered, often multiple times.

cpackar

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
Ok uumm...
Multi rom is one rom for differnt kind of phones so like it would work on the OV the OS and the Vortex
So insted of having 3 different roms for the phones its one rom for all

I am not new I created a new account for a reason

Wouldn't that be a large file though?

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
The base files are the same. You just need the kernel and drivers for the individual model. That probably totals 4 or 5 megs at most for each model.

sent from the hip.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty