[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
The ics kernel just got a new boost. I was able to get a framebuffer console on my spectrum, which has a similar graphics system. If I can get that working on the ov, that would make kernel work sooooo much easier.

koeylondon

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
Oh, I read. Looking over the thread and bugs log, it looks like (if you're willing to do some legwork) most of the problems this rom is encountering have been solved elsewhere. I've started pulling it apart as an exercise in "how it's done," and if I'm reading things correctly, some of the fixes are basically drag and drop from other sources/builds. The big problem seems to be the Camera, which is non-functional here (which as I see elsewhere, is a common problem on the One line with JB). I wonder if BobZ has a source/app fix... (runs off to play).

droiddekka

May 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting the insufficient space error again. I have an SD Partition. Settings is telling me I have 69MB free (No jokes :p) When I try to install or update apps that I know are less then that, it gives me an insufficient space error. I haven't actually been able to update google maps since they changed their icon. However, some apps will update. it's just a stubborn few that won't. It also happens with apps not in the play store, such as CM themes from XDA. I wiped cache and dalvik, no go. I have no 01mdalvik file in /system/etc/init.d, so I know that's not the problem. Anyone know a good solid fix?

I am in the exact same boat you are.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

droiddekka

May 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting the insufficient space error again. I have an SD Partition. Settings is telling me I have 69MB free (No jokes :p) When I try to install or update apps that I know are less then that, it gives me an insufficient space error. I haven't actually been able to update google maps since they changed their icon. However, some apps will update. it's just a stubborn few that won't. It also happens with apps not in the play store, such as CM themes from XDA. I wiped cache and dalvik, no go. I have no 01mdalvik file in /system/etc/init.d, so I know that's not the problem. Anyone know a good solid fix?

I just cleared app data and cache from the manage apps screen...and am now updating left and right.

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I just cleared app data and cache from the manage apps screen...and am now updating left and right.

Cleared cache+dalvik, market data+cache+uninstall updates, still no luck. I am able to install certain apps but not others. Gr.

Tapatalk? from my Optimus V

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Cleared cache+dalvik, market data+cache+uninstall updates, still no luck. I am able to install certain apps but not others. Gr.

Are the apps that you're able to install smaller than the ones you can't install?

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Yeah cm10 and aokp41 are in the works. I plan to get rid of that insufficient space error by using the sdext for more stuff.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Oh.. Anyone able to install bad piggies? I tried to side load it but the native libs didn't get installed. :(

koeylondon

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah cm10 and aokp41 are in the works. I plan to get rid of that insufficient space error by using the sdext for more stuff.

I know you've said this like, a dozen times now, but I am still freaking thrilled that this is happening. I'm totally just poking around in the AOSC and DxKitchen and you're building my dream OS from source. I don't think I've had this much fun learning something since culinary school and Lobster day.

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Heads up for anyone when cares: Nova Launcher Prime is only .25? in the Play store today. Make the phone feel 100x faster when using it with "Nova" transition speeds, and has JB style animations and features.

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Heads up for anyone when cares: Nova Launcher Prime is only .25? in the Play store today. Make the phone feel 100x faster when using it with "Nova" transition speeds, and has JB style animations and features.

Doesn't it end today? :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana