Has development on IHO CM7 been discontinued?

Anonymo

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
An awesome thing would be to incorporate all the tweaks from all the ROMS into one SUPERROM that has the cool centerclock of Backside, with the updater, the batterylife and kernel + other tweaks of Mirage and just whatever BobZ did to the ROM that make it so great plus tvall stuff and jaw101 kernel tweaks. Just take everything, sync it with the main IHO and we will have a ROM to rule them all.

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Where's CyanMobile located?

looking forward to updates to Tvall's rom and whatever clodfelterac is working on! :)

the update is out (if you know where to find it). another is coming in the next week hopefully.

An awesome thing would be to incorporate all the tweaks from all the ROMS into one SUPERROM that has the cool centerclock of Backside, with the updater, the batterylife and kernel + other tweaks of Mirage and just whatever BobZ did to the ROM that make it so great plus tvall stuff and jaw101 kernel tweaks. Just take everything, sync it with the main IHO and we will have a ROM to rule them all.

so... repo init from jerry's repo, add tweaks from mirage, merge magpie, and use jaw101's kernel? that could be done in a couple hours. anyone who isnt lazy want to try this?

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys! I found a sign that Jerry's still out there! Look at this

4c62d649-b0c3-92d3.jpg

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I saw the sterling engine video before this. He's still around just not deving or posting on these forums

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
the update is out (if you know where to find it). another is coming in the next week hopefully.

so... repo init from jerry's repo, add tweaks from mirage, merge magpie, and use jaw101's kernel? that could be done in a couple hours. anyone who isnt lazy want to try this?

I could try on free time but it would not be supported
Most of my free times going into jb

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk 2

Phatninja55

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
I saw the sterling engine video before this. He's still around just not deving or posting on these forums

I think he got a optimus elite, and since there is no recovery for the phone yet, there is no need for devs yet. If they ever get a kernel he will most likely move over there. Possibly take backside with him. Then all we have to do is some porting. =)

Reactions: sellers86