Problems

thayerduh

May 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys, I have been using Quattrimus ICS Beta AOPK. And When i put my phone into sleep mode and wake it up the clock on the home screen is not the correct time as on the lockscreen. Its actually set a few minutes back and after a few seconds the clock goes back. But the clock seems to be off a little. Can anyone help me ?

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys, I have been using Quattrimus ICS Beta AOPK. And When i put my phone into sleep mode and wake it up the clock on the home screen is not the correct time as on the lockscreen. Its actually set a few minutes back and after a few seconds the clock goes back. But the clock seems to be off a little. Can anyone help me ?

Unfortunately there's no real fix for this yet. It's a bug in cm9-10 and is listed in Quatrimus op

Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 SlimBean style on LS670ZVJ firmware

_alexkta

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site

You can try clock sync, it works for some people it doesn't for others

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2