Who have a zte warp 4g lte boostmobile

phablet00

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Hey, can you post or send me the guide? I've been looking for one since I've seen the ZTE stormer/ aka N9520 which I guess is going to be the "warp 2". I was hoping the root method for the warp might work for the stormer.

ajenkins

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
To root the ZTE Stormer all you need is a pc program called Klingo. Google and download for free. Used it last njght rooted in a matter of seconds. Very easy plug your phone to pc make sure you have usb debugging on and click root!! That simple.

Posted via Android Central App

reble1

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
I have a ZTE Warp 4g n9510 with Boostmobile. And I have a problem with getting it re-rooted.
I had to dump my ZTE Warp 4g n9510 cell phone back to factory default because a hacker got into it (everything on the phone, games, contacts list and so on is backed up on on a windows cd-disk, before the hacker hit it. I learned that lesson the hard way). On the advice from Boost Mobile I did a "##786# then it asked for a MSL password. The phone is back to the way it was when I got it brand spanking new. I found the instructions for Framaroot at click here for link I followed the instructions and when I click on "Aragorn" or "Gandalf" I get the following error messages bellow.

Aragorn
Failed :-(...try another exploit if available (error #6)

Gandalf
Failed :-(...try another exploit if available (error #5)

What gives? I followed the instructions. What does the error numbers mean? I can't find any reference to error numbers 5 and 6. I can do a screen capture and past if need be. I must be doing something wrong or out of sequence. I could use some help please.

Steve

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress