Nexus 6 vs iPhone 6 vs Note 4

alcantarvf

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I've had all three...

1) Note 4: great battery, amazing pictures, touchwiz sucked, crappy metal band around the device. After a week I took it out of its case, thing was worse for wear than the iPhone 5 scuffgate issues. Looked as if someone dragged it on concrete.

2) iPhone 6 Plus: Amazing battery life, amazing pictures, but at the end of the day can't do as much as android. Oh yeah, did I mention amazing battery life? Great build.

3) Nexus 6: In between of the top two devices. Great build, ok pictures, average battery life, awesome screen... Turbo charger is awesome...

Posted via the Android Central App

jairusz

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
I've had all three...

1) Note 4: great battery, amazing pictures, touchwiz sucked, crappy metal band around the device. After a week I took it out of its case, thing was worse for wear than the iPhone 5 scuffgate issues. Looked as if someone dragged it on concrete.

2) iPhone 6 Plus: Amazing battery life, amazing pictures, but at the end of the day can't do as much as android. Oh yeah, did I mention amazing battery life? Great build.

3) Nexus 6: In between of the top two devices. Great build, ok pictures, average battery life, awesome screen... Turbo charger is awesome...

Posted via the Android Central App
You paid top dollar for all three. Which one would you keep if you had to keep only one Android device? Im approaching my 30 day retirn limit on my Nexus 6 and I am conflicted in what I should value more. Battery life and camera or smooth UI experience. I would choose Nexus smoothness but then the OnePlus One beats the Nexus 6 in that pretty handily.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olalekan45