Not open for further replies.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Street-scenes.jpg

Quiet street, taken with the LG G Pro 2

We just wrapped up another successful weekly photo contest, Cooking, with some fantastic entries and its time to do it again. We like to follow a broad prompt with our weekly photo contests so that as many people as possible can participate. This week we're going with "street scene" photos, and since we all live on a street of some sort I think everyone can participate.

Entries this week will be put in the running to win a mystery box of AC swag. This is stuff you can't get anywhere else, and it's all cool.

Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a post below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (March 11) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with next Wednesday's contest.

• Pictures must be taken with an Android device
  • Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
  • You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine ? this is art.
  • You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
  • Only one entry per week per person.

Good luck, everyone!

cpolism

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Snowshoe MotoX.jpg

Taken with MotoX DE with HDR on. Edited with Snapseed. Location is the street in the village of Snowshoe Mountain Resort, WV.

mstrblueskys

Q&A Team
Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
As a Minnesotan in the coldest winter of my life (or anyone who is less than 36), this pic taken with my HTC One is what I long for. Liquid water with no touching up...Street.jpg

jhotmann

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
IMG_20140302_081602.jpg

Downtown Salida, CO. Nexus 4 stock camera in HDR mode. Edited with Google+'s new snapseed-like abilities. Nothing beats some cool old buildings with snowy mountains in the background!

mitch326

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
20140213_163705.jpg

Taken with samsung galaxy camera in the valley of fire just outside of Las Vegas, NV. No editing was done to the photo.

Last edited:

troshs

Trusted Member
Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
ajadamun.jpg

Soft sunset in the parking lot at work. Taken with my S4 with no filters.

Sent from my S4 to you via Tapatalk 🍬

Michfan4837

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
This was taken a while ago on a Galaxy S3 in a little resort town in Northern Michigan called Charlevoix. Edited recently, and given a healthy dose of HDR, via snapseed.

photo.jpg

sdmark

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
There are some great pictures already. I'm seriously lacking in my "urban" pictures. I saw this guy/gal on the street. Snapped with a Galaxy S2 - only cropped...

2012-09-02 08.41.02 (2).jpg

bigbroimc

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
This was taken about a month ago when we had a little snow storm in West Linn, Oregon. After midnight when nobody was around.

IMG_20140207_002158 (1).jpg

Taken with a Samsung Galaxy S4

Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.