Bionic Slider or Droid 3 with LTE?

jdg1

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I got to quit visiting the forums because I'm getting a headache.
Was waiting for the Bionic, almost pulled the plug on a thunderbolt, and like the Droid 3.
I just gave my DX2 to my girlfriend and went back to the original Droid in pure frustration!

What are the chances that Motorola may release a Droid Bionic Slider on Verizon or release a LTE Droid 4?
Going back to the original droid again, I think I am really liking again the physical keyboard for email and serious texting.
Or any 4+ inch LTE slider by NTC, Samsung, etc. for that matter on Verizon.
I guess I'll continue to wait for more rumors of releases this year.

Now I'm taking some Excedrin and going to bed.

Thanks,

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
There probably wont be a 'Bionic Slider' of any sort, but the Droid 4 will definetly be 4G. Of course that drvixe is months away from coming up. Right now, the main option you'll have abutime soon is that leaked Samsung slider, which is probabl the Stratosphere.

Sent from my ADR6400L

magnes

Mar 16, 2010
www.semelfactive.net
There probably wont be a 'Bionic Slider' of any sort, but the Droid 4 will definetly be 4G. Of course that drvixe is months away from coming up. Right now, the main option you'll have abutime soon is that leaked Samsung slider, which is probabl the Stratosphere.

Have we seen anything even suggesting a Droid 4 is under development? Isn't it possible the Droid 3 is the end of that model line and that any LTE 4G phones in the future will not follow the Droid's general form factor and slider arrangement? Mind you, I have a Droid 2 Global and love it; a 4G variant would indeed be wonderful. My upgrade comes up in October, but I plan to wait until the end of December to see what's available.

RoninX

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Isn't it possible the Droid 3 is the end of that model line and that any LTE 4G phones in the future will not follow the Droid's general form factor and slider arrangement?

It's possible, but I think it's unlikely. After all, how many nearly identical Android slabs can the market support?