So, what upcoming phone are you most excited for?

Zorachus

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Yes, the Moto "X" is vaporware, recent news saying its a long ways off from release. Maybe end of this year, for a holiday release, and don't expect it to be super duper best, will just be equal to other phones available at the time.

I am looking forward to the Nexus-Five, due this November, running Android 5.0 "Liquorice", and made by Sony.

And the Nexus 8 tablet due in June, running Android 4.3 "Key Lime Pie".

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Wouldn't mind seeing what Sony has to offer in the midrange this year. I'm also interested in the Xperia V, which just hit the market.

Sent from my Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray

Last edited:

galpdawg

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Note 3! After three months with the Note 2, there's simply no way I can ever go back to something smaller than a 5.5" screen. :)

agreed I love the size of it. cant wait to see what else they jam pack into it. Hopefully a bigger battery. Some days I still manage to blow through it.

Rizz1-2

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm interested in the HTC one. Too bad it isn't coming to VZW, or at least not yet. After that the X phone has peaked my interest. No interest in the S4 though.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Honestly if you can give me a quadcore or even dualcore phone that can last a couple days without needing a charge, I'd be happy. This whole "I've got more cores than you" seems to lose importance because battery life suffers so much.
RAZR Maxx.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

omniusovermind

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm sick of and totally done with carrier locked phones and I'm not supporting Samsung/HTC/Sony's skyscraper overhead costs anymore. This year I've decided to keep my eyes on the phones that are designed to price-war against the $700 phones with the same specs

Motorola X
Nexus 5
Blu Life
Nokia Lumia 720 (WP I know but Nokia WP's are starting to impress me)

aapold

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Nexus Six.

Because it will look just like normal phones except be faster, smarter and stronger. The only drawback will be its extremely short lifespan.

"The phone screen that burns twice as bright burns half as long. And this one had burned so very brightly...". Dr. Tyrell

"Time to die..." Nexus Six after playing a short game "Tannhauser Gate"

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Once you go Nexus it's hard to go back. Maybe the Motorola X will be different, but for the price it's hard to justify spending so much. Plus Google is apparently working with Nikon on a new camera.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums