All I can say is save your money!!! Come christmas im buying my Quadcore Phone!!!

NVIDIA KOs the competition, quad-core CPUs in Android devices by summer – Android and Me
    02-21-2011 12:30 PM
    Quad Core is going to be real interesting. Although I will admit, I'm very skeptical that it might be a little overkill in terms of tossing them in phones. Tablets makes a little more sense. Just not so sure it's something we really need to be tossing into phones just yet...especially with Dual Core just hitting it's stride.
    02-21-2011 01:57 PM
    I was thinking that this should lower the prices of dual core for the masses
    02-21-2011 02:19 PM
    Well... not many applications use dual core to begin with so I doubt quad core will make a big difference?

Remember, applications needs to be optimized to use the processing power to begin with.

I guess quad core would be nice for multi-tasking.

Unfortunately, it took awhile before dual core hit phones and tablets after Nvidia announced it. The wait might be even longer and don't forget about delays and supply issues.
    02-28-2011 10:30 PM
    I think implementation of multiple cores for current & future apps/programs will be swift. Bring on the Quadcore phones!
    02-28-2011 10:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD