this phone is awesome.

clerk

May 16, 2016
Visit site
I was all in in April but now I feel like its dated tech. 6 months is an eternity in tech. Congrats to you early adopters. I'm sure its awesome.

Elly44

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I got to see a display model at an AT&T store yesterday. It was up and running and fully functional. Mine is arriving today and I can hardly wait! Everything I saw yesterday makes me think that this is gonna be a wonderful phone to have!
Elly

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Honestly I'd love to have one to play around with but I can't justify the cost for a phone or a tech gadget.

Good to hear you like it, hopefully more foldable phones come in the future at a more affordable price.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
After using it I'm convinced people were paid off to be overly negative.

I love this phone.
Well here's your chance to prove the negative people wrong. Run your fingernail up and across the screen and see if it damages the screen that easy as shown in videos. Take it to the beach and see how it handles sand in the hinge area. I would love to see videos of the fold withstanding minor things such as fingernails.

sleepnclass

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site
Well here's your chance to prove the negative people wrong. Run your fingernail up and across the screen and see if it damages the screen that easy as shown in videos. Take it to the beach and see how it handles sand in the hinge area. I would love to see videos of the fold withstanding minor things such as fingernails.

I'm good. Jerry derps errthang already did that dumb clickbait test. If you'd like to spend the money and do it again feel free.

Under normal use the phone performs extremely well. I'm not babying it, same as I treat my note and iPhone and its fine. No scratches or dings.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm good. Jerry derps errthang already did that dumb clickbait test. If you'd like to spend the money and do it again feel free.

Under normal use the phone performs extremely well. I'm not babying it, same as I treat my note and iPhone and its fine. No scratches or dings.
I know, I watched his video. He even said it was a nice phone, but wow a fingernail can not only scratch the screen, it damages it. The fact you don't want to try it out on your phone is enough for me to know his video isn't click bait, just like I wouldn't take blades to my note 10 screen, I know it's not click bait. The point was, if a fingernail can damage the screen, then it won't take much to damage the screen under normal usage. Look at the scratches other phones get that take a lot more to scratch under normal usage. Imagine what it will do to the folding screen.

I'm sure it's a neat phone, a conversation piece, but a fragile $2,000 phone. I've even seen a couple reviews say it's not a everyday phone, which I laugh at.. For $2,000 it better be. Time will tell, but I would baby it if I owned it. To each their own, I have better places to waste two grand, I hope it turns out I'm wrong and you have a great experience, I don't like to see anyone lose $2,000. Good luck.

chevyman29

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I know, I watched his video. He even said it was a nice phone, but wow a fingernail can not only scratch the screen, it damages it. The fact you don't want to try it out on your phone is enough for me to know his video isn't click bait, just like I wouldn't take blades to my note 10 screen, I know it's not click bait. The point was, if a fingernail can damage the screen, then it won't take much to damage the screen under normal usage. Look at the scratches other phones get that take a lot more to scratch under normal usage. Imagine what it will do to the folding screen.

I'm sure it's a neat phone, a conversation piece, but a fragile $2,000 phone. I've even seen a couple reviews say it's not a everyday phone, which I laugh at.. For $2,000 it better be. Time will tell, but I would baby it if I owned it. To each their own, I have better places to waste two grand, I hope it turns out I'm wrong and you have a great experience, I don't like to see anyone lose $2,000. Good luck.

It seems like it bothers you that his phone didn't immediately fall apart the first time he opened it up . Or is it the fact that spending 2000.00 just isn't that big a deal for some people ? I may get one tomorrow just for the hell of it .

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Thanks , I'm sure they want a down payment.
I know there's a credit limit set for everyone by your credit score. It's zero down payment if your credit is good up to set amount they give you in credit, once you reach that limit then you have to do down payments to stay at or below your limit. So, depends on your credit. This is with Verizon.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I know there's a credit limit set for everyone by your credit score. It's zero down payment if your credit is good up to set amount they give you in credit, once you reach that limit then you have to do down payments to stay at or below your limit. So, depends on your credit. This is with Verizon.
Yeah, tmobile also .

sleepnclass

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site
anyway, I love my device. the reviews have a strong negative bias.

if you have doubts try one at a carrier store. you won't be disappointed.

brau0303

Trusted Member
Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
AT&T Next Plan (30 mo) shows it as $66.00. You can add $5.00 to that monthly cost and that get's you AT&T Next Up (upgrade when you have 1/2 of the device paid off).

Cheers,
BR