my phone got hanging

Karan K Nair

Feb 3, 2015
Visit site
hi...

my phone Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos is Hanging without the Usages of any Applications. If I want to use, when I take it, it found Hanging. When it is hanging I try to put it on Switch Off while Removing the Battery or Continuously pressing the Power button. when it Switch On My phone shows Critically Low Battery.

Why & What is the Reason for this....?????

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
hi...

my phone Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos is Hanging without the Usages of any Applications. If I want to use, when I take it, it found Hanging. When it is hanging I try to put it on Switch Off while Removing the Battery or Continuously pressing the Power button. when it Switch On My phone shows Critically Low Battery.

Why & What is the Reason for this....?????

perhaps you have a rogue app or setting installed. delete any unnecessary unused apps until you find the culprit.

also - you might want to reconsider a hard reset back to factory fresh state then manually resinstall resync all of your data. make sure your data is backed up and synced first. a fresh start is always good.

good luck.

sandeep tiwary

May 6, 2015
Visit site
what about the pre-installed app
i think those are the main culprit consumes most of the internal storage capacity, RAM, and battery in spite we don't use it.
wen try to uninstall gives message it can affect other app functioning so can't uninstall as well :(