Blurry/Smudged Text

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Just got my Note 2014 and getting it ready for Christmas morning :) Was so excited about the hours and hours of youtube video I've seen saying how great the display is on this tab. I haven't seen any mention of text looking smudged or lighter in some areas. I thought there was a finger print smear on the screen. Parts of some text looks a little lighter and not as sharp like there is a smudge on the screen, but there isn't. It's spotty and not always in the same place. It's there whether I'm looking straight on or from an angle. Is it possible it's my wifi. This isn't at all acceptable in this level of tablet. Any ideas?
Thanks

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Not an issue with mine... the weird thing is you say it 'moves'. If it was a hardware issue it should always be on the same spot.

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
double923, I have not seen the blurry/smudged text since I posted this! It couldn't have been my eyes, don't know what it was but it seems to have fixed it's self :)

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Maybe just one of those weird little things that fix themselves after a reboot? Another funny thing , on my tablet after a take a screen shot the text is a little bit less clear as if the tablet has less screen resolution until a reboot.