Battery issues

ZuperioKing

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
hello,
I have owned the Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 since launch day and have not had any issues until recently. Recently I would be using my note for work and for fun on occasions. At any point the battery would drop to 15%, then ten seconds after goes to one percent. yesterday my Note went from 54% to 15%, then seconds later goes to 1%. When I plug it in for charging the battery says 55% charging instead of 1% as it should be?. Any suggestions. I am using Android 4.4.2.

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
hello,
I have owned the Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 since launch day and have not had any issues until recently. Recently I would be using my note for work and for fun on occasions. At any point the battery would drop to 15%, then ten seconds after goes to one percent. yesterday my Note went from 54% to 15%, then seconds later goes to 1%. When I plug it in for charging the battery says 55% charging instead of 1% as it should be?. Any suggestions. I am using Android 4.4.2.

Well, It seems that the battery of your device is worn out, I think this is the time to get your battery replaced. You can do one more thing try installing some battery saver applications like du battery saver etc... try using it for a day and look does that makes any difference for you and yes do check what is draining battery out on your device if it seemed to to be the Android system, then buddy I think I am correct its the battery that needs to be replaced, I will say its time to purchase a new battery and if its under the warranty I think you should get it replaced.

gmanwest

May 7, 2014
Visit site
Mine does the exact same thing. This only happens when I play some graphically intensive games or sometimes watch movies. If I just surf the Web, the battery will last all day. It's very bizarre and probably a software issue. My tablet drains very slowly during standby though. About 1 or 2 percent over 10 hours. My galaxy s3 phone had a battery issue and I found that turning it off every day solved the issue. Will try the same with my tablet and let you know if it works. It's so frustrating to see half your battery drain in a matter of minutes only to see the number rise to where it should be after you plug it in. Any one else have this issue?