No support flash

holyxiaoxin

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
It's pretty weird why the note 10.1 doesn't support flash. I've tried installing flash but it just doesn't seem to play desktop size youtube. :/ help?

- - - Updated - - -

It gives an error: Update adobe flash player. lol :/

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
It's not that the 10.1 doesn't support Flash, Adobe doesn't support Android anymore. I know some have had success installing Flash, just check through (or search) some of the threads. Or I'm sure someone will jump in here with instructions on how to do it.

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
It's pretty weird why the note 10.1 doesn't support flash. I've tried installing flash but it just doesn't seem to play desktop size youtube. :/ help?

- - - Updated - - -

It gives an error: Update adobe flash player. lol :/
Does the Android YouTube app work?

ZachA

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Try installing flash and using FireFox Beta then try out YouTube on the FireFox Beta web browser.

Sent from my Droid Incredible 2 using Android Central Forums

StuartV

Allergic to Stupid
Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Go to the Play store in your browser ON YOUR PC. Find Flash and click to install it. It will then prompt for what device you want to install it on and you can choose your Note.

holyxiaoxin

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
actually i already had adobe flash installed in my note 10.1. And yes, my android YouTube is working. Weird. :/

- - - Updated - - -

lol i cannot find flash in google play.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-19267140

holyxiaoxin

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
Sigh. I cannot view flash contents in google chrome. Maybe it's the browser that I'm using? I'll try to switch to Mozilla beta when I reach home. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(20681)

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Sigh. I cannot view flash contents in google chrome. Maybe it's the browser that I'm using? I'll try to switch to Mozilla beta when I reach home. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The chrome browser never supported flash but the standard android browser that came with the note 10.1 has flash already built in.

LadiJae

May 30, 2010
Visit site
So how do you like your Samsung galaxy note 10.1?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

I'm loving it.....it's pretty fast , I need to get some kind of case before I go out of town in two weeks

~Jae, Tap'n on my White Samsung Galaxy S3~

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm loving it.....it's pretty fast , I need to get some kind of case before I go out of town in two weeks

LadiJae, I just picked up this one at Amazon. I wanted something that wasn't like my usual bulky Targas cases.

Amazon.com: MoKo(TM) Slim-fit Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 N8010 N8013 Tablet, BLACK (with Protective Hardback, Built-in Multi-angle Stand, and Elastic Hand Strap)--Lifetime Warranty: Computers & Accessories

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Thanks.I saw that one, I didn't necessarily want a black one...but I may have to get this for now.

Yeah. You really need a cool white one! That would look fabulous. Of course, I bought the grey.

ScandaLeX

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
MoKo, SupCase and i-Blason have very good cases for many of Samsungs different tablets. You cant go wrong with either of them. Their cases are dirt cheap but of the highest quality.

In fact, their cases are so identical that I wouldn't be surprised if they're all getting them from the same place; just being sold by different vendors thru Amazon and eBay.

Tap'n from my White SGT2 7.0 SE

ScandaLeX

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Thanks.I saw that one, I didn't necessarily want a black one...but I may have to get this for now.

Yeah. You really need a cool white one! That would look fabulous. Of course, I bought the grey.

Ok...I was looking these up for LadiJ while thinking.....I should get one now.... :)

New Ultra Slim Leather Case Cover For Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1'' N8000 N8010 5 different colors--they have white for $19.00 w/Free Shipping.
White Leather Folio Case Cover with Stand for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet $18.00 w/Free Shipping
Colors Smart Folid Slim PU Leather Case Cover Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N80009 different colors (I REALLY like these cases) $16.00 w/Free Shipping

LadiJae

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Interesting, although I'm not much of a eBay fan......if you get one let us know how it turns out

~Jae, Tap'n on my White Samsung Galaxy S3 OR my White Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1~

ScandaLeX

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Interesting, although I'm not much of a eBay fan......if you get one let us know how it turns out

~Jae, Tap'n on my White Samsung Galaxy S3 OR my White Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1~

What you got against eBay? :)
I'll more than likely get my case from eBay because everywhere else I've looked, no one seems to have a white one that just screams ME!