09-10-2019 01:07 PM
865 ... 1617181920 ...
tools
    What color you getting? My black one should be here tomorrow from Verizon.
    The glow ! Should have went blue that one isn’t back ordered with Best Buy.
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    08-22-2019 05:35 PM
    My bestbuy store said they didn't understand the email. Saying part of my order (black note10) is not even there yet. Said a load came today and another will come tomorrow which should have my phone. They told me my blue note10+ is there ready for tomorrow. Said I don't need an appointment. To come in anytime during open hours which is 10am to 9pm. I'll be there at 10 lol. Did buy the new black Samsung wireless charger stand tho. And if the black ain't there tomorrow...well at least I'll have my blue lol. And I'll pick black up when it's available.
    Serkle K likes this.
    08-22-2019 05:43 PM
    Unfortunately no luck on phone today it was a mess on 3 calls lol.. Best thing they don't pick me up and I get a survey right after lmfao you know how that went.. .. Finally got to BB in person and my phone is not at store yet.. They expect shipment by the morning... Hopefully have it tomorrow or Saturday latest... My store is cool just I think the automated system is not good at all.. One call routed me back to a main number not local store...
    08-22-2019 05:45 PM
    Just got the call as well that mine is in and ready for pickup tomorrow. Took the 10am slot right when. They open.
    The only time my Best Buy could fit me in tomorrow is 1:00 PM so I'm taking half a personal day and going...lol
    08-22-2019 05:47 PM
    The only time my Best Buy could fit me in tomorrow is 1:00 PM so I'm taking half a personal day and going...lol
    I would've done the same thing. Luckily they had the first slot open so I figured I'll take my half day in the am
    08-22-2019 06:16 PM
    While I was at bestbuy today I looked at the blue note10+. First thing you see when you walk in the door lol. The lighting was kind of dark but still saw the beauty of the color. Gorgeous phone. Love how thin it is. But those big icons tho. Lmao.
    08-22-2019 06:30 PM
    I am beyond shocked...After all the different hold times today, I reached out to the store I ordered it from 2x... Once I was given the loyalty department that put me on hold... AGAIN after that call with no real end in sight, I hung up after 1 hour plus and called the store again...

I was told from the store that now my line was processed and its the new line they are having issues with. She tells me I can pick mine up and we'll deal with the other one at that time (I don't need that one until Sept 3rd or 8th)

I finally leave the house to get something to eat since my entire day was shot and my phone rings!! It's the Best Buy I ordered the phone from Frustration sets in just answering the phone LOL
    She says to me she knows I have been consumed with this all day and she found a workaround!! She wanted to personally call me to tell me I can come to pick up my phones before I get a text or email about it.
    It may take a little longer to process (maybe 15 minutes total) but I was able to set up an appointment that fits my schedule. Surprise Surprise I got an email confirmation!

Pre-ordering with Best Buy-image1.jpg
    Jewels81, Casper4 and Bkdodger1 like this.
    08-22-2019 06:39 PM
    PS the only scary part is, it has my husbands name on the order/appointment but I have verified with AT&T and BB that I can pick it up since I ordered it, I used my CC and my husband is just the primary on the AT&T account
    08-22-2019 06:41 PM
    I have not gotten call from BB yet. website says it is preparing and avail to pickup tomorrow. should I be worried?
    08-22-2019 06:42 PM
    I haven't heard a thing from BB on 2 phones preordered. Both supposed to be ready tomorrow, but just called and only one came in - a black. But, they have extra blue phones (I ordered white). So, I'll pick up the black and blue phone tomorrow. They said I could just come in first thing - nothing about appointments.

This will be the last purchase I make at BB. As far as I'm concerned, they botched the entire process. I couldn't even look up my order numbers on their web site - when I did, it indicated "nothing found".

I spent a minimum of 3 hours just trying to pre-order these phones a week ago, because they didn't know what they were doing.

As I said - last purchases at BB.
    MysticalDreams likes this.
    08-22-2019 06:43 PM
    Hmmm, you know you can resize the home screen which will make the icons a lot smaller, right?
    While I was at bestbuy today I looked at the blue note10+. First thing you see when you walk in the door lol. The lighting was kind of dark but still saw the beauty of the color. Gorgeous phone. Love how thin it is. But those big icons tho. Lmao.
    Jewels81 likes this.
    08-22-2019 06:43 PM
    I have not gotten call from BB yet. website says it is preparing and avail to pickup tomorrow. should I be worried?
    Same here. No you shouldn't be. It will be there tomorrow.
    08-22-2019 06:44 PM
    I finally got a shipping notice just now with overnight for delivery tomorrow. I can relax a little now. Wish I was a BB lottery shipping winner like the lucky few who got it yesterday but oh well.

Hope everyone who is having problems gets it all sorted out and gets the phone ASAP good luck and enjoy.
    08-22-2019 06:53 PM
    Hmmm, you know you can resize the home screen which will make the icons a lot smaller, right?
    Lol yeah. It just cracked me up when I saw it🤭
    Lepa79 likes this.
    08-22-2019 06:57 PM
    My Black 512 10+ Verizon is at BB waiting for pickup tomorrow.
    08-22-2019 06:58 PM
    Mine arrived at my house at 6pm.
    Bkdodger1 likes this.
    08-22-2019 07:07 PM
    Just called my Local BB to see if I could arrange what time. I had to go through 10 options or so just for an automated system to tell me my wait time to actually talk to someone would be 1 hour 46 minutes. WTH?
    08-22-2019 07:09 PM
    Seems I’ve been on hold now for 1.5 hours and that’s past the 1 hour and 20 minutes it was supposed to be. And still my order shows preparing for pickup tomorrow. Ugh hate Best Buy.

And now it said sorry for the inconvenience but there is no one available now to help you, call back later. Fu bb.
    08-22-2019 07:17 PM
    Never got a call for an appointment like I did the night before the s10 released. Called the store and they aren't doing appointments for this release so guess not a lot of people ordered on my area.
    08-22-2019 07:32 PM
    Did anyone who got the mobile activation error email also get a service agreement email with the service contract on it? I got the service agreement email about 1 hour after the mobile activation error email. Does that mean they sorted my issue and I'm good to go?
    08-22-2019 07:40 PM
    Well, after 1 hour, 59 minutes, and 52 seconds; only about 5 of which was actually talking to a person; I was told that there was a problem between Samsung, Best Buy, and Verizon in which Samsung did not supply the IMEI numbers for the new phones headed for Verizon. The operator told me that when a SIM car was installed, the Verizon system would not recognize the new phone. She said that a similar problem occurred with AT&T phones yesterday. They were able to get those problems resolved by 6:00 pm yesterday. They "hoped" to have the same success with this problem. I asked her who I should be angry with about this problem and she actually stated that there was fault among all three entities. She stated that there was nothing any customer should have to do concerning this problem and that it was something the companies had to work out internally. It is quite irritating that a ball of this size could be dropped that could cause delays for so many. I would say this is the first and last time that I consider Best Buy for a phone pre-order.
    Incorrect, they didn't fix AT&T issues yesterday. I pre-ordered my AT&T Note 10+ on 8/8 and I got the mobile activation error email this morning.
    08-22-2019 07:58 PM
    I ordered mine a couple days ago, says its preparing for pickup tomorrow. I am ready to pick this bad boy up tomorrow.
    Jewels81 and nikkihp79 like this.
    08-22-2019 08:09 PM
    after 4+ hours on hold, I spoke with someone in the "back office" and she explained that carriers don't have the IMEI info for the devices that were sent to Best Buy, and because of the error, they have to manually get approval from carriers with our authorization, for the devices to be cleared.

I really feel bad for the Best Buy call centers right now.
    Jewels81 and nikkihp79 like this.
    08-22-2019 08:12 PM
    Did anyone who got the mobile activation error email also get a service agreement email with the service contract on it? I got the service agreement email about 1 hour after the mobile activation error email. Does that mean they sorted my issue and I'm good to go?
    I got that about a week ago and now got the activation text today.
    WizeGuyDezignz likes this.
    08-22-2019 08:20 PM
    Finally my status changed from "Processing Preorder" since the night I preordered on the 7th to now it says "Preparing for pickup tomorrow"....

Note 10+
    Blue
    256g
    Verizon via Best Buy
    Just got the notification in my app
    "Ready for pickup"

Called BestBuy Customer service and they confirmed that it is ready at the store and I can go up and pick it up tomorrow even without the email supposedly containing the barcode. I will be waiting for the doors to open.
    08-22-2019 09:02 PM
865 ... 1617181920 ...