Sprint Preorder Thread

bojackr1

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
They are. You have to do the same thing you did last year. Once you get the phone you go to shop Samsung and register it and you get the $150 discount to purchase whatever you like. They also give you 4 months free of ad free youtube tv, and 6 months free of spotify. This is what I got for pre-ordering on sprint.

Thanks, I actually forgot about that. I want the Galaxy Buds, especially now that the headphone jack has been removed.

Now to order a case and a Whitestone Screen protector & a 45W Charging brick.

billyjoebob007

Mar 13, 2016
Visit site
Ordered the Aura Glow 256GB Note 10+ through sprint.com at 6:37pm yesterday.

This is my third note! :)

I forgot to mention. I took advantage of sprint's 50% off deal. Good stuff and makes my note10+ affordable.

Whats the deal on that 50% off, i wasnt offered it when i pre ordered. Also, my lease is gonna be like $45.84 a month :( It shows on the sprint site it supposed to be like 26.04 a month for note 10+ .

gyounk

Sep 9, 2017
Visit site
Whats the deal on that 50% off, i wasnt offered it when i pre ordered. Also, my lease is gonna be like $45.84 a month :( It shows on the sprint site it supposed to be like 26.04 a month for note 10+ .

If you added a new line you get the 50% off pricing of $26.04 a month. I am going to discontinue my old line and phone number, and Get a new phone number.

The key is a new line not upgrading a current line.

f1nzup

May 29, 2010
Visit site
Sprint is now offering $11.12 off per month if you upgrade using the Sprint Flex 18 month lease able to upgrade after 12 months with Galaxy Forever. It also includes $150 in Samsung Rewards.

phone-a-holic

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Sprint is now offering $11.12 off per month if you upgrade using the Sprint Flex 18 month lease able to upgrade after 12 months with Galaxy Forever. It also includes $150 in Samsung Rewards.

When did they start offering this? Maybe I need to call to see if I qualify.

f1nzup

May 29, 2010
Visit site
When did they start offering this? Maybe I need to call to see if I qualify.

I saw it when I went in to check my upgrade status (I'm past my 12 months lease needed to upgrade) and when you select the Samsung phones as an option, the upgrade deal for the Note 10 and Note 10+ appears and shows the discounted lease price.

bojackr1

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Thanks! I called and was told to give them a call once I receive the Note 10+ and they will start the to credit my bill the $11.12.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Anybody else get a notice about a Sprint lease ending on the phone that they are trading in? I just got a message about 2 minutes ago regarding my note 9 and it just says to turn it in with the return kit. Hopefully that means they at least know about the new phone LOL that I ordered through Best Buy

swazedahustla

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Anybody else get a notice about a Sprint lease ending on the phone that they are trading in? I just got a message about 2 minutes ago regarding my note 9 and it just says to turn it in with the return kit. Hopefully that means they at least know about the new phone LOL that I ordered through Best Buy

Pretty sure that's what that means.