Sprint Preorder Thread

runfar262

Aug 17, 2019
Visit site
Anyone know how to install developer mode ? I forgot.

From the home screen, tap the Apps icon.
Find and tap on Settings.
Scroll down and tap on About phone.
Find and tap Software info.
Find Build number and tap it 7 times.

Once you see the prompt “Developer mode has been turned on,” then you've successfully enabled it.

bojackr1

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Not able to claim my freebies

You'll have to open a ticket with Samsung Promotions.
866-888-5503

Your request (372958) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Support (Samsung)
Aug 21, 4:24 PM EDT

Hello,

Thank you for being patient. We understand that you wish to participate in this Samsung promotion and we will be happy to help.

So we may assist you, please provide the documentation requested below in your reply to this email:

-A clear image of your purchase receipt. Your receipt must clearly show the model of Samsung device that you've purchased, the name of your retailer, the transaction date, and your purchase price. If you are participating in a preorder promotion, please be sure to provide an image of your preorder receipt showing the preorder date. We cannot accept pickup receipts that show a date outside of the purchase period. As an additional note, we cannot accept copy and pasted receipts and will only be able to successfully submit PDF, JPG, or PNG files.

-Your device IMEI number. This is a 14- to 16-digit number that may be found by going to 'Settings' and then 'About Phone' on your new Samsung device.

-Your current mailing address. We need this information in order to create your submission and fulfill gifts, subject to verification of eligibility. Please note: We are unable to accept PO Boxes; the address must be either a residence or business.

Once you have provided this documentation, it will be reviewed by our team in order to determine your eligibility. You will receive email updates from us regarding your approval status and next steps.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Samsung Tier III Promotion Support

This email is a service from Samsung. Delivered by Zendesk

bojackr1

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
866-888-5503

Your request (372958) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Support (Samsung)

Hello,

Thank you for being patient. We understand that you wish to participate in this Samsung promotion and we will be happy to help.

So we may assist you, please provide the documentation requested below in your reply to this email:

-A clear image of your purchase receipt. Your receipt must clearly show the model of Samsung device that you've purchased, the name of your retailer, the transaction date, and your purchase price. If you are participating in a preorder promotion, please be sure to provide an image of your preorder receipt showing the preorder date. We cannot accept pickup receipts that show a date outside of the purchase period. As an additional note, we cannot accept copy and pasted receipts and will only be able to successfully submit PDF, JPG, or PNG files.

-Your device IMEI number. This is a 14- to 16-digit number that may be found by going to 'Settings' and then 'About Phone' on your new Samsung device.

-Your current mailing address. We need this information in order to create your submission and fulfill gifts, subject to verification of eligibility. Please note: We are unable to accept PO Boxes; the address must be either a residence or business.

Once you have provided this documentation, it will be reviewed by our team in order to determine your eligibility. You will receive email updates from us regarding your approval status and next steps.

Thank you,

Update:

There was an update to the Samsung Shop app yesterday and it's allowing you to claim your freebie's. Just claimed the promotion. Takes 4-6 weeks to claim.

Unfortunately, I'm an impatient NY'er and cant wait 4-6 weeks to claim my headphones (especially with no headphone jack) so I headed over to BB and brought a pair of Galaxy Buds.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Update:

There was an update to the Samsung Shop app yesterday and it's allowing you to claim your freebie's. Just claimed the promotion. Takes 4-6 weeks to claim.

Unfortunately, I'm an impatient NY'er and cant wait 4-6 weeks to claim my headphones (especially with no headphone jack) so I headed over to BB and brought a pair of Galaxy Buds.
I too am impatient I could have waited for the credit to use towards the Galaxy watch but I ended up getting the Galaxy watch like 2 weeks before the phone LOL
170bca3d0f139aa939521c1f8978d06d.jpg

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
One thing I'm very excited about having the Note 10 plus now is that I have the volte feature, which I did not have on the note 9. It was available on the S10 plus and was so convenient and nice to have.

bojackr1

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
One thing I'm very excited about having the Note 10 plus now is that I have the volte feature, which I did not have on the note 9. It was available on the S10 plus and was so convenient and nice to have.

Wait... we have Volte on the Sprint network? :confused:

bojackr1

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I too am impatient I could have waited for the credit to use towards the Galaxy watch but I ended up getting the Galaxy watch like 2 weeks before the phone LOL

I love that watch, I just dont want to lose the Samsung Pay option that I have on my Gear S3 but now that I'm thinking about it. I really dont use it that often. Hmmm...

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I love that watch, I just dont want to lose the Samsung Pay option that I have on my Gear S3 but now that I'm thinking about it. I really dont use it that often. Hmmm...
You mean losing the Samsung pay option as in the ability to use it without the phone nearby? Because it does have Samsung pay I just think you have to have the phone close to you

phone-a-holic

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
866-888-5503

Support (Samsung)

Hello,

Thank you,

No need to open a ticket for me. The message appeared around 3AM and I completed the steps. Now to wait 6 to 8 weeks.

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
Check out so the watch faces.
So easy to install another one. But I have my 4 favorites now.
Also I use a cover and and shield to protect it.
In the beginning, my watch took a beating, had to protect my investment.

Attachments

• 5114.jpg
    5114.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 13

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
there is a clear one on it in the picture. Didn't detract from the quality, so I always use these protectors.
I'm 6'5" so I tend to bang into the so called Xtra😂😂

Attachments

• 5113.jpg
    5113.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 17