Hi everyone, just finished setting up my note10+. Does anyone know how to turn off the battery charging indicator as shown in my photo? The charging information stays on constantly when the phone is charging. . I've looked everywhere and there doesn't seem to be an option to turn this off.
    Attached Thumbnails how to turn off battery charging info-10588.jpg  
    08-22-2019 11:39 AM
    Anyone? Does this also happen on the S10 series because there's no LED notification light?
    08-22-2019 11:57 AM
    I don't think you can turn that off
    Anyone? Does this also happen on the S10 series because there's no LED notification light?
    08-22-2019 12:02 PM
    I don't think you can turn that off
    That's annoying as heck! It should only show when you double tap the screen when the AOD is off.
    08-22-2019 12:22 PM
    That's annoying as heck! It should only show when you double tap the screen when the AOD is off.
    Yeah I agree ,
    08-22-2019 12:25 PM
    I am annoyed with it, as well. I could not find a way to turn it off.
    08-22-2019 12:45 PM
    Put a post it note over the top.
    kevinpleasants likes this.
    08-22-2019 02:47 PM
    Electrical tape works very well
    Put a post it note over the top.
    kevinpleasants likes this.
    08-22-2019 05:07 PM
    I really hope Samsung issues an update to make this a toggle option. this is going to cause a lot of burn-in issues for us.
    08-24-2019 05:52 PM
    Was hopeful when I saw this topic and quickly scrolled through and still disappointed blah.
    08-25-2019 12:17 AM
    When you put the phone with the screen facing down (or cover the upper dimming sensor) you will see that the charging status dims VERY dark. You can't even see it. Just keep your phone with the screen facing down and you will not get any screen burn.

I hope Samsung fixes this issue.

In the meantime, since it charges so fast, I'm turning off the phone while charging.
    Serkle K likes this.
    08-26-2019 11:19 AM
    When you put the phone with the screen facing down (or cover the upper dimming sensor) you will see that the charging status dims VERY dark. You can't even see it. Just keep your phone with the screen facing down and you will not get any screen burn.

I hope Samsung fixes this issue.

In the meantime, since it charges so fast, I'm turning off the phone while charging.
    I am definitely surprised at how fast it charges. I used to leave my Note8 on the wireless charger at night while it does slow charge, but even then, it was charging pretty quickly. So far I haven't needed to use any of my wireless chargers, as I've only needed to charge from about 26% to 100% (I think only twice so far) in about an hour or less. And I've taken it off the charger right away. When I tried to charge my Note10 on the same wireless charging pad I used on my Note8, it said it would take almost 3 hours. I may use it for slow charging on the pad at night in the future, but in any case, the chance of the screen burn in is still concerning, especially on such a big screen.
    08-26-2019 12:45 PM
    I have the same problem, i turn my phone off, thats the only time it doesnt show
    09-06-2019 10:55 AM
    I've heard turning screen saver on fixes this
    09-06-2019 12:06 PM
    Download a black wallpapermfeom.google and move it to a new.foldernim your gallery with nothing else in it.

Then go to settings, dianplay and screensaver and choose the photo frame option.

Choose the folder.your black wallpaper is in.

Then when you out the phone on charge let the screen timeout as normal.and you'll just see a black screen.
    evohicks and toenail_flicker like this.
    09-06-2019 12:17 PM
    Mine moves on the screen ever so slightly. Also it's not bright enough to cause screen burn in. I think Samsung included this function so that we'll see the phone is charging since there's no longer a led light. Samsung thought this thru nicely that's why it's not bright enough to cause burn in...

If it wasn't there we'd be complaining about not having a visual to let us know our phone is charging. Lol.
    mustang7757 and Disk4mat like this.
    09-06-2019 12:17 PM
    I've heard turning screen saver on fixes this
    It doesn't fix it, just masks it. I suppose you can use a black pic for the screensaver to prevent any light for those who need that
    I read disabling AOD stops it, but some like AOD. The LED apps require AOD unless you use the camera ring so...
    09-06-2019 12:22 PM
    It doesn't fix it, just masks it. I suppose you can use a black pic for the screensaver to prevent any light for those who need that
    I read disabling AOD stops it, but some like AOD. The LED apps require AOD unless you use the camera ring so...
    Yeah just relaying what I've been seeing in the forums, how about if you use tap to display AOD ?
    09-06-2019 12:25 PM
    Yeah just relaying what I've been seeing in the forums, how about if you use tap to display AOD ?
    Nope, just tried it. I also tried the screensaver black wallpaper, it works if you choose photo frame with a black wallpaper.
    mustang7757 and Disk4mat like this.
    09-06-2019 12:33 PM
    At least the one option
    Nope, just tried it. I also tried the screensaver black wallpaper, it works if you choose photo frame with a black wallpaper.
    09-06-2019 12:34 PM
    that's what I did
    runfar262 likes this.
    09-06-2019 02:39 PM
    Hi everyone, just finished setting up my note10+. Does anyone know how to turn off the battery charging indicator as shown in my photo? The charging information stays on constantly when the phone is charging. . I've looked everywhere and there doesn't seem to be an option to turn this off.
    https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/...OD/td-p/797585

According to this thread the app called CCSWE can completely disable AOD.
    09-11-2019 06:13 AM
    Mine moves on the screen ever so slightly. Also it's not bright enough to cause screen burn in. I think Samsung included this function so that we'll see the phone is charging since there's no longer a led light. Samsung thought this thru nicely that's why it's not bright enough to cause burn in...

If it wasn't there we'd be complaining about not having a visual to let us know our phone is charging. Lol.
    From Samsung Forums:

"At this time, this is not configurable. If you're concerned with AMOLED burn in, the text and battery icon do shift pixels every so often. (It may be hard to tell but I've tested and watched this for about two weeks. I will ask a moderator to flag this post as a feature suggestion. Essentially, the charging information remains on the Always On Display (AOD) regardless of AOD being on/off."

There are a ton of complaints about this in the forum. Hopefully Samsung addresses this issue right away.
    toenail_flicker likes this.
    09-16-2019 09:33 AM