Air actions list/wishlist/compatible apps

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
This thread is for air actions tips and tricks and a wishlist in case anyone at samsung or devs using the APK to code are listening.

I'll start with an easy one (there aren't many right now)

First, to set up our actions: go to Settings -> advanced features -> S Pen -> air actions

I went to Samsung internet (which I use as defulault browser), and made single press scroll down, double press go back This way, if I'm browsing and have the S Pen out, I can navigate easily.

If I could, I'd make it so scrolling used the air actions by holding the button and swiping (back for back, down for scroll down, etc., but samsung hasn't implemented swiping gestures to this app yet). It makes browsing nice if you already have to pen out.

Hopefully, as apps add compatibility, people will populate this list and make suggestions.

I would like to be able to flick up and down to open and close the app drawer, and to flick left and right to scroll through app pages from the home screen, but that simple features doesn't seem to be implemented either. It would seem that if Samsung wanted Devs to buy in, they would at least build the gestures into their own One UI core functionality.

Disk4mat

Oct 5, 2017
Visit site
I was searching for a list of known apps that support the feature and came across your post. I downloaded Voice Recorder and was happy to see it has native support.

I know Youtube will work with gestures but there is no support for customizing. I would love to see a list of all Samsung apps that provide native support and actions can be customized.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non