Going from Tmo & N9 to Sprint &N10+

theshaz

Nov 27, 2009
Visit site
Right upfront I have to say.....

HURRY UP WITH THE MERGER! I NEED ACCESS TO TMo's towers!!!!

Note 9 to Note 10+

This is my 7th Note phone. Sammy has a loyal customer in me. Even with the Note 7 fiasco. The Note 9 IMHO was a huge improvement over the Note 8, I was very happy with the battery life on the N9. So far with the N10+ the couple of times I was able to really stress the battery it held up well.

I know some have posted that they are having problems with the fingerprint sensor, I have not. I love having it back on the front of the phone. I do tend to double tap the screen to get the lock screen to light up so I know were to put my finger, the Always On Display is too dim in bright light to see the target. I have the thumb and forefinger on both hands scanned. I love being able to wake up the phone while it is sitting on my desk. No longer having to pick the phone up and hit the sensor on the back.

The camera punch in the front. I am surprised on how little it bothers me. The screen does show improvement from the N9, which had an amazing screen. The audio output is allot better.

The device is fast and smooth. I have played with the 3D scanner, pretty cute. The camera ecosystem seems to have been improved overall. I am happy with the pictures I have taken so far.

I have a set of over the ear noise cancelling headphones so the loss of the headphone jack does not bother me.

The only complaint and it's not Sammy's fault but my own. I let my wife talk me into switching from Tmo to Sprint (4 lines for $125, and that includes the monthly for the N01+) but as my momma once told me......You get what you paid for. I am severely disappointed in Sprint's coverage & data speeds.

I live in the Tampa area, all of Hillsborough county saturated in sub divisions. Every inch of I-75 should be saturated with 4G and it isn't. Before on the N9 with Tmo, I could run WAZE and stream iHeart Radio. Now WAZE tells me while I am on I-75 "No network" and I have to play music stored on my SD card.

I know Sprint is CDMA while Tmo is GSM, but the phone should be able to use Tmo's 4g network. I hope as the merge continues they will allow Sprint customers to use their 4G towers.

I feel like have have the most powerful device on the gimpiest network. :'(

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
Right upfront I have to say.....

HURRY UP WITH THE MERGER! I NEED ACCESS TO TMo's towers!!!!

Note 9 to Note 10+

This is my 7th Note phone. Sammy has a loyal customer in me. Even with the Note 7 fiasco. The Note 9 IMHO was a huge improvement over the Note 8, I was very happy with the battery life on the N9. So far with the N10+ the couple of times I was able to really stress the battery it held up well.

I know some have posted that they are having problems with the fingerprint sensor, I have not. I love having it back on the front of the phone. I do tend to double tap the screen to get the lock screen to light up so I know were to put my finger, the Always On Display is too dim in bright light to see the target. I have the thumb and forefinger on both hands scanned. I love being able to wake up the phone while it is sitting on my desk. No longer having to pick the phone up and hit the sensor on the back.

The camera punch in the front. I am surprised on how little it bothers me. The screen does show improvement from the N9, which had an amazing screen. The audio output is allot better.

The device is fast and smooth. I have played with the 3D scanner, pretty cute. The camera ecosystem seems to have been improved overall. I am happy with the pictures I have taken so far.

I have a set of over the ear noise cancelling headphones so the loss of the headphone jack does not bother me.

The only complaint and it's not Sammy's fault but my own. I let my wife talk me into switching from Tmo to Sprint (4 lines for $125, and that includes the monthly for the N01+) but as my momma once told me......You get what you paid for. I am severely disappointed in Sprint's coverage & data speeds.

I live in the Tampa area, all of Hillsborough county saturated in sub divisions. Every inch of I-75 should be saturated with 4G and it isn't. Before on the N9 with Tmo, I could run WAZE and stream iHeart Radio. Now WAZE tells me while I am on I-75 "No network" and I have to play music stored on my SD card.

I know Sprint is CDMA while Tmo is GSM, but the phone should be able to use Tmo's 4g network. I hope as the merge continues they will allow Sprint customers to use their 4G towers.

I feel like have have the most powerful device on the gimpiest network. :'(

I moved all but my device to Xfinity. Never a complaint from my wife and daughter and mother.

My phone with Sprint, only in my hometown has been horrible.
I do notice though when I'm out of my home area. My Data speeds are better than ever. Haven't lost one call yet either. So I'm with you. I think this merger may give Sprint better coverage by letting us connect to both GSM and cdma off of free roaming. It's supposed to do this now but not until things are signed sealed and delivered. It is what it is.
WiFi calling works great and (volte) better than ever.
Good fortunes to us.
Our day is coming.

theshaz

Nov 27, 2009
Visit site
I hope so.

I update the PRL almost daily just hoping that sooner rather than later Tmo's towers will be accessible to my Sprint Note 10+

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch