What features that were on previous Notes do you miss on the Note 10/10+

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
What a first time experience :(

I was left with so much disappointment.

The whole process of everything wasn't so bad, it's just that the S7E left so much to be desired after getting my hands on that super sleek Black Onyx Note7, after having to leave BlackBerry behind. Not that the S7E was a bad device either, but it just wasn't a Note7.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I was left with so much disappointment.

The whole process of everything wasn't so bad, it's just that the S7E left so much to be desired after getting my hands on that super sleek Black Onyx Note7, after having to leave BlackBerry behind. Not that the S7E was a bad device either, but it just wasn't a Note7.
Yeah I could imagine ..

rabernet

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Sorry, I misunderstood your initial post to mean you couldn't find/use edge panels at all. I initially thought the available panels were extremely limited in relation to past apps, then I discovered the link to view them is now under the 3 dots menu at the top right of the edge panel selection screen.

Thank you for that - I didn't realize that there were so many more edge panels available!

iGalione

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I miss the ..
IR blaster
Iris scanner
And notification LED
Action Memo

Side note , you can take a SS by pressing the volume down. Button and power button with your left thumb (provided it stretches or holds the phone well...) seems to work for me quite well, just takes some practice at first

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
I miss the 3.5 mm jack. Not a big deal since I carry the $8 adapter from Google with me everywhere. But still...

i didn't miss the IR blaster since I've had every Note since the Note 4. But those in this thread who have brought it up were right to do so. Samsung should have never eliminated my ability to change the channel in a crowded bar. :)