Any apps newly updated to support Multiview?

dvdmon

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Samsung's Note 2 API's have been out for a few weeks now I think which have hooks for multiview. I'm wondering if any apps (non-Samsung) have gotten updated which make them compatible with multiview? None of the apps I've updated have mentioned this in their "What's New" sections, but maybe there are some others I don't have which have gotten this? Would be great to start compiling a list as apps (hopefully) start adding this functionality. I fear though that until the SIII gets this capability, that it will be a very slow process, given the still somewhat niche status of the Note 2...

MrMLK

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Awesome! Thanks. Did you just happen to see these were updated because you own them, or is there actually some list somewhere?

Moon+Reader Pro I saw on the update list because I already owned it.
gReader Pro I found out about because I had emailed the developer about adding MutliView, so they emailed me back a beta to try out, and then I saw the final release in the update list.
TotalCommander I found out about on some Android news site.

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
There is a thread on xda and this site showing how to edit the apps yourself to make them support multi-view.
I've used it.