AKG Wired Headphones for Free?

james702283

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
The article says "In Samsung’s own words, for those consumers that prefer the USB-C wired headphones, our customer care team can offer them on request."

It would be nice if they pointed us to where samsung says that so we can use that information with a customer care rep.

bold1193

May 24, 2011
Visit site
The article says "In Samsung’s own words, for those consumers that prefer the USB-C wired headphones, our customer care team can offer them on request."

It would be nice if they pointed us to where samsung says that so we can use that information with a customer care rep.

Bingo! Haha. How are we supposed to contact them if they don't give us that necessary piece of information.

TMavC5

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

You just email, call or chat after it's shipped

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

james702283

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
You just email, call or chat after it's shipped
I got that. I think you missed my point. I have already spoke with 4 different Samsung reps who were clueless about this. This article quotes something directly from Samsung regarding providing them to customers. Having a link to where samsung actually states that would be helpful.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I got that. I think you missed my point. I have already spoke with 4 different Samsung reps who were clueless about this. This article quotes something directly from Samsung regarding providing them to customers. Having a link to where samsung actually states that would be helpful.
What avenue did you use to contact them?

james702283

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
What avenue did you use to contact them?
Chat through the shop Samsung app, then was told to use the chat link on their website which then got me passed around to 3 different reps who claimed they could not help and wasted over an hour of my time. Hence why having where samsung actually states this would be useful.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Chat through the shop Samsung app, then was told to use the chat link on their website which then got me passed around to 3 different reps who claimed they could not help and wasted over an hour of my time. Hence why having where samsung actually states this would be useful.
I got through on the chat and they gave me a reference# to use to get a 29.99 promo code. I have to wait until it's shipped to send them an update to get the code. The issue may be that's it's too soon and not everyone is informed. The Android Authority article says that they will update the article with more information on this issue once they hear back from Samsung.

Samsung Galaxy Note 20 headphones - Android Authority
https://www.androidauthority.com/sa...phones-1148184/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Me neither so I won't bother.

What really pops my cork is not getting extra S-Pen tips!! :-\

Ridiculous how they are nickel and dime-ing us here with these little things listed in article linked below.

$1300 phone and your nickel and dime-ing ud with no headphones, no plastic case while some places do... no extra S-Pen tips!! smh.

https://www.sammobile.com/news/galaxy-note-20-series-cost-cutting-measures-desperate/

I have all AKG headset still in a box. Never use it.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Me neither so I won't bother.

What really pops my cork is not getting extra S-Pen tips!! :-\

Ridiculous how they are nickel and dime-ing us here with these little things.

https://www.sammobile.com/news/galaxy-note-20-series-cost-cutting-measures-desperate/
Although I'm still on the original tip on my Note 10+ it would be nice to have extra tips. I hope it's not accurate and somebody just didn't find them in the box. I almost threw mine out on the Note 10 because of the way they are packaged.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
On my Note 8 they provided two tips for different surfaces or protectors. Surprisingly it made a diff. I hope they at least do that. And no extractor?? Don't tell me no SIM ejection tool either. :confused:

Although I'm still on the original tip on my Note 10+ it would be nice to have extra tips. I hope it's not accurate and somebody just didn't find them in the box. I almost threw mine out on the Note 10 because of the way they are packaged.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
On my Note 8 they provided two tips for different surfaces or protectors. Surprisingly it made a diff. I hope they at least do that. And no extractor?? Don't tell me no SIM ejection tool either. :confused:
I've seen unboxing with SIM tools and no extra tips....they speculated that it was because it was a review unit but I'm not so sure

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87