Bluetooth sound

Carrie Greicar

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Just a quick rant to say I sure wish they'd stop making the Bluetooth headphones sound so quiet! (I even have the disable maximum volume turned on) I can hardly hear it over the lawnmower!

jadenerd

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
This may not apply, but I thought the same thing until I realized I was inserting them upside down. I'm finding quite loud when inserted correctly.

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
Just a quick rant to say I sure wish they'd stop making the Bluetooth headphones sound so quiet! (I even have the disable maximum volume turned on) I can hardly hear it over the lawnmower!
Same! Buds, buds+, and another pair of over the ear AKG phones i got are not loud enough. Plug in headphones are way louder.

danhartman26

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site

You really shouldn't de trying to make anything louder than your lawn mower. You will end up with tinnitus like me! You really don't want to damage your ears.

What I started doing is wearing ear muffs over my buds, and it is wonderful.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
The new "Buds Live" are actually designed to allow outside sounds like people talking to you in the car or the room, walking up behind you, cars driving by that might hit you walking, etc., to be heard, as well as the music or the person you're talking to on the phone!!! That definitely effects the sound quality of the buds and perceived volume!
Dunno.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress