Have you received your post order $150/$200 credit?

Flytetymex

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site
So check out this BS. I finally got my 200 credit from ordering the phone. I have been waiting for it so I can apply it to the Samsung Tab S7+. I place the tablet and the keyboard accessory to the cart, try the promo code, and it is not valid. I chatted with someone through customer service (online chat) and they said I could NOT order the S7+ because the code was generated BEFORE the S7 launched. What kind of nonsense is that. So he told me to use them on some accessories and I told him I did and it still wouldn't work. He said there was nothing else he can do. No wonder they wait so long to give you the credit. It's way past the window for returns so you are stuck with the phone. I am going to try chatting with someone else and see if they are even more helpful. That makes absolutely no sense. Had there been some sort of disclaimer or warning stating that then I would completely understand but this is just BS.

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I pre-ordered through Sprint. Last week, I was sent an email asking me to submit for the $150 credit from Samsung. I followed the steps and was approved and had my credit in 2 days. I ordered a Watch 3. :)

larry1014

May 23, 2010
Visit site
So check out this BS. I finally got my 200 credit from ordering the phone. I have been waiting for it so I can apply it to the Samsung Tab S7+. I place the tablet and the keyboard accessory to the cart, try the promo code, and it is not valid. I chatted with someone through customer service (online chat) and they said I could NOT order the S7+ because the code was generated BEFORE the S7 launched. What kind of nonsense is that. So he told me to use them on some accessories and I told him I did and it still wouldn't work. He said there was nothing else he can do. No wonder they wait so long to give you the credit. It's way past the window for returns so you are stuck with the phone. I am going to try chatting with someone else and see if they are even more helpful. That makes absolutely no sense. Had there been some sort of disclaimer or warning stating that then I would completely understand but this is just BS.

I wanted to do the same with my 2 200 dollars Samsung codes. Won't even let you order a Samsung 512 micro sd card! Don't want a watch or buds so I am pretty much screwed. I bought the S7 Plus anyway because I promised her it but stinks.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I wanted to do the same with my 2 200 dollars Samsung codes. Won't even let you order a Samsung 512 micro sd card! Don't want a watch or buds so I am pretty much screwed. I bought the S7 Plus anyway because I promised her it but stinks.

Have you thought of maybe selling them?

Lodingi

Q&A Team
Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
I received my N20U on 08/27. I received my $150 coupon yesterday & I received notice this morning that my trade in device was accepted.

Samsung won't let me use the 200 dollars credit for the watch either, GREAT!

That's odd. The coupon I received said it could be used with any Samsung product.

larry1014

May 23, 2010
Visit site
I received my N20U on 08/27. I received my $150 coupon yesterday & I received notice this morning that my trade in device was accepted.

That's odd. The coupon I received said it could be used with any Samsung product.

Couldn't use for an 512 GB micro sdcard or a Tab S7 Plus either.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone ever returned an item they have purchased with one of these promotional codes, and have had the code reactivated once you've returned the item?

I'm thinking of returning my watch active 2 44m to get the black watch 3 but I'm not sure if I will get the $150 promo code back

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone ever returned an item they have purchased with one of these promotional codes, and have had the code reactivated once you've returned the item?

I'm thinking of returning my watch active 2 44m to get the black watch 3 but I'm not sure if I will get the $150 promo code back
Your best bet is to contact Samsung through chat support

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Your best bet is to contact Samsung through chat support

Yeah I finally got through and they said if you return the item when they receive it back they reactivate your promo code I took a screen shot of the chat just in case I need it in the future if they try to tell me otherwise.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress