Why does my talk to text and typing stop working mid sentence when another message comes thru

MaidUp13

Banned
May 15, 2021
Visit site
After recent Google update my talk to text started experiencing a straight strange issue. If at any point a message comes thru my ultra note 20 while I'm using talk to text to create a message, it will literally cut off the talk to text. And I have to wait till there message and sometimes multiple messages are finished coming in before I can find the place it cut off so I can continue. Which completely defeats the purpose of hands/eyes free. And in the past 2 days the same thing is also happening with my keyboard when simply typing. This is so frustrating. I have tried a few things mentioned on a Google search I did.. no help.

Last edited:

MaidUp13

Banned
May 15, 2021
Visit site
Neither

It's still cuts out when another function on the phone occurs

Nothing has worked yet. It's been like this since a Google update about 2 months ago

Last edited by a moderator:

MaidUp13

Banned
May 15, 2021
Visit site
Well a new issue emerged last night while on an important call. The call had a 3 to 4 sec time delay. So there was either silence for a few seconds while other caller was still listening to what I already said then she would reply. Or I was constantly talking over her because I thought she was done and wasn't. I felt so rude and had to continually apologize. I do not use the phone too much for actual calls so I will try a call today and let you know. But I felt like I was in a Kung Fu movie

Last edited:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Well a new issue emerged last night while on an important call. The call had a 3 to 4 sec time delay. So there was either silence for a few seconds while other caller was still listening to what I already said then she would reply. Or I was constantly talking over her because I thought she was done and wasn't. I felt so rude and had to continually apologize. I do not use the phone too much for actual calls so I will try a call today and let you know. But I felt like I was in a Kung Fu movie
Were you using Bluetooth headphones?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38