Note 3 Obsession?

KevLar72

May 20, 2013
Visit site
My first post at Android Central. I laughed when I saw this thread, because I've been obsessed with the Note 3 for a few months now, when it was still just a speculation. I was tempted to go with the S4, but I wanted the larger screen. The Note 2's screen resolution wasn't enough, but I must have the S Pen, since I'm an artist, so the Note 3 is the only choice in the world for me.

I'm using the iPhone 4 currently, and I was dragged into the world of Apple kicking and screaming, since I needed fast real-time audio performance for music-making apps (I'm also a composer) and that was one of Android's weaknesses. With the Note 3, I'm finally going to get the hell away from Apple (always hated their marketing and snobby attitude). Can't stand Mac's either.

Searching for news/info about the Note 3 has been a daily ritual for the last few months--especially before bedtime. I just read the user's manual today to familiarize myself with all of its functions and settings. Just a couple more weeks (I'm going with Ting, so it'll be behind Sprint's date). It feels great to be among other obsessed folks--people who understand.

I think our hatred toward apple is mutual ! Haha
I find them very repulsive ! They try to pull so many tricks and always get found out.
They aren't innovative in any way and they can't think for themselves.
After being with Samsung since the Galaxy S2 I have no desire to buy an iPhone.
The Galaxy Note 3 will be an awesome device!

Welcome to the Android community ! :cool:

BeRich

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Thank you .. I have an S3 and an Htc One practically new not including my current S4 that I would like to get rid of .....

Local FB pages are your best bet. That's also where I sold my S2 Skyrocket and S3. Even sold a couple BB Torches there, too. Better than CL, IMO.

jaymojones

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
Went to the AT&T store and played with one myself 2 days ago. Needless to say the iPhone was listed on Craigslist a few hours later, lol. I can't wait to get mine!!!

themrhays

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm with you on this one for sure. I have added almost every major youTube(r) there is that could or will cover this hoping for a review, hell even an unboxing will suffice. So yes it goes without saying the excitement I have is borderline OCD. Coming from an iPhone 4s to this will be such an upgrade and will be the "chainbreaking" device to pull me from the depths of the apple eco-system!!

Hear Hear! Also making the switch from apple.

thabanga510

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
I came over from the HTC EVO series and got the Note 2 because of the huge screen. My only gripe is the reception issue with the Note, my girl has the S3 and her reception sucks also. Does anyone know if Samsung has fixed the issue with their antennas?

themrhays

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
How many times is it possible for someone to refresh the AT&T Order status screen to see if my phone has shipped, my bank account screen to see if the charge has gone through, and this forum to see if anyone says theirs has shipped? I've been sitting here at work doing this for over 2-3 hours now...due to this government shutdown I lost my normal receptionist and I get the joy of filling in for him...which only makes me the world's most upset receptionist.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"

"Why are you yelling at me?"

"DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR MY DAMNED PHONE!?!?!"

This is so upsetting lol.

BeRich

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
How many times is it possible for someone to refresh the AT&T Order status screen to see if my phone has shipped, my bank account screen to see if the charge has gone through, and this forum to see if anyone says theirs has shipped?

I've been doing this all...day...LONG!!! It seems futile....

themrhays

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
I've been doing this all...day...LONG!!! It seems futile....
It indeed does seem futile, but I do not actually see me ceasing this behavior... I promise if they change the status to shipped I will stop hoarding the US Govt's bandwith and let other people experience some reasonable connection speed. Thanks for being my rock during such weak times...lol

AcemanX AcemanX

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
aw maw gawd aw ma gawd, I just spoke to the tmobile stores around my area, all confirmed deliveries into the stores today but cant sell till tomorrow 10 am, I called the store by my house, spoke to a rep there whos coming in tomorrow on his day off to sell me the note 3 at 10 am, he says hes gonna put one aside for me, im soooooo excited i want this day to end!!! im switching shifts tomorrow so i can go to the store and get my precious!! but then i think omg when I get home tonight hopefully ill be able to play GTA 5 online (ive heard the servers cant handle the demand from everyone trying to log in to play the game), so much awesomeness in so little time!!

AcemanX AcemanX

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Well guys I got it, i was first in line, and i have to say it is amazing, everyone at work was blown away, its just incredible...its with much sadness I'll leave this thread since I now have my precious, good luck to the rest of yous

dontlookatme

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Well guys I got it, i was first in line, and i have to say it is amazing, everyone at work was blown away, its just incredible...its with much sadness I'll leave this thread since I now have my precious, good luck to the rest of yous

Rubbing it in aren't ya. The nerves you have to do that. Like putting salt on an open wound.... :(
Jk. Cool. Congrats.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I went to BB today, no Note 3. Went to At&t and they had a working model on display but the csr said they couldn't sell any until Friday.
:eek:

I'm with Sprint and I wanted a touchy feely before Friday pick up. The screen was gorgeous, it was snappy and the transitions between screens was smooth as silk. It is the exact same size as my Note 2, just a tad squared off instead of rounded. Very thin and light. The back felt good, it was a white one so the faux leather look wasn't too impressive, but I'm getting the black anyway. :D

Sent via Note II

GeneD

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Fortunately the UPS man sated my obsession with a TMo N3 early this morning. We'll worth the wait!

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress