BestBuy to have Verizon Galaxy Note 3 IN STOCK TOMORROW

Sooks

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
We only have one best buy store left in my area, but called and talked to them in store, they even showed me the phone. They WILL HAVE the VERIZON model for sell tomorrow at 10AM! This is exciting!

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I was told the same thing by BB Wireless sales (3) times via chat sessions yesterday. I also noticed that the GN3 for Verizon lists as "In Store Only" while all other carriers are "Pre-Order" Only so that was an odd clue to me.

Beantown Bashers

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I would love to believe that, but even if they have them in stock they can not sell them. I have a pre ordered GN3 and would cancel my order and buy it. Verizon has next week for their release so I doubt if Best Buy could sell Verizon's new phone before the sell it.

I will continue to read about all the other carriers getting the GN3. I will stand on the sidelines as everyone else celebrates the arrival of their new toy......I can wait....really ................I can............................sigh.......:'(

Sooks

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
I was told the same thing by BB Wireless sales (3) times via chat sessions yesterday. I also noticed that the GN3 for Verizon lists as "In Store Only" while all other carriers are "Pre-Order" Only so that was an odd clue to me.

Yeah I asked why they had it before Verizon stores and at least the mobile guy I talked to claimed to have an "Exclusive week" before Verizon. Not sure how true that is or not, but I guess we will find out tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

I would love to believe that, but even if they have them in stock they can not sell them. I have a pre ordered GN3 and would cancel my order and buy it. Verizon has next week for their release so I doubt if Best Buy could sell Verizon's new phone before the sell it.

I will continue to read about all the other carriers getting the GN3. I will stand on the sidelines as everyone else celebrates the arrival of their new toy......I can wait....really ................I can............................sigh.......:'(

I got the Galaxy Nexus 7 days before it went for sell on Verizon from BestBuy

OOWeaver68

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Samsung rep at my best buy said if it's in stock then it's for sale, after I asked him if they can sell before verizon can. He told me Verizon Note 3 on sell Friday. This was yesterday he told me this.

nismo591

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I just called two best buy stores in my area and they both said 10/10. Bummer for me for sure!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AC Forums mobile app

Beantown Bashers

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Oct 4, 2013 we will know if it's for sale.............

I really, really, really,really hope they can sell the Verizon Galaxy Note 3. I would be able to take it to work this weekend....

hmmmmm, seems like my 8yr old is starting to rub off on me....LOL

GtoJon

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
My Pre-order from 9/6 online shows 10/10 .... they wouldn't screw us like that would they??

Cheers, Jon

dontlookatme

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I asked why they had it before Verizon stores and at least the mobile guy I talked to claimed to have an "Exclusive week" before Verizon. Not sure how true that is or not, but I guess we will find out tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

I got the Galaxy Nexus 7 days before it went for sell on Verizon from BestBuy

that would be awesome. i would go online and buy it since my local best buys dont sell at full retail.

Last edited:

Beantown Bashers

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
OK, Now I will have to make a trip to Best Buy. You can PRE-order the Galaxy Note 3 for Sprint and AT&T but Verizon is only available for in-store pickup?? Does this mean that I can walk over to my local Best Buy and........pick it up!!!!!

really??

GANG WAY!!!

MAKE A HOLE!!!

Cover me, I AM GOING IN!

Zogundar

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
Any ideas if or when they (Or other retailers) will have the T-Mobile version? Or are they unlikely to? I haven't seen anything on Wirefly, Amazon, or Wal-mart yet.

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Not positive about all, but I have not seen any tmobile being carried at a best buy in southern new England. They will sell them, but everything has to be ordered, they have nothing in Stock

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
This would be amazing! My closest best buy is about 25 minutes away...debating on if I should be there for 10:00 and hope or if I should call and see if they would hold one for me...if they'll even be selling it that is....thoughts?

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Not positive about all, but I have not seen any tmobile being carried at a best buy in southern new England. They will sell them, but everything has to be ordered, they have nothing in Stock

Where are you in southern New England? Narragansett here....

wnflyer

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Just had an online chat with a BB rep. She said that VZ GN3 pre oder must be done in store and that the sale date is 10/10. She also said that I would receive an email when the phone arrives.

I directed her to this thread and asked that she report back to me when she gets her sh*t straight!

Randy

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Well Firstly Groton, Narragansett Indian blood line though.

Secondly they should have plenty in Stock if you're going to the waterford Ct one. I bought mine at about 1 pm on launch for tmo in the mall and there was no line, just crickets! They got in 25 units and I was the first sale...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress