Tempered glass screen protector

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Wow - just spent big bucks on a " Bodyguardz" tempered glass screen protector from AT & T for my Verizon Note 3.......I have never used tempered glass screen protectors and can say I wish I had been all these many past phones.

Looks great, feels better, has zero impact on sensitivities of the screen or the S pen.......only downside was it was a bit expensive but so far well worth it to protect my new best gadget ��

Good to know, I'll see if AT&T will install it for me!

climb

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
They installed it for me and did a great job - the nice part about the tempered protector, at least as I understood it, is it can be taken right off after installation if everything isn't just perfect, as they did twice during my installation.

GANote3

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Bodyguardz is excellent.

Not sure about the wiggly button thing, mine never had a problem, but the protectors that are .4mm thickness bring it up level with button.

Those of you that bought the bodygardz from att or another location besides bpdygardz.com go register on bodygardz.com, you will need to scan your receipt. The reason is that if something happens after you register you can order new ones for $12 and they have free shipping!

Some of the tempered glass screen protectors like bodygardz and a couple of others are made with something or have a coating that pretty much eliminates finger prints from oil. The note 3 screen also has this. It is ome of the first phones to have this excellent feature.

Bodygardz has two screen protectors. A .2mm and a .4mm. If you are concerned about whether a case will fit go with the thinner one.

Bodyguardz also comes with a suction cup that you use to hold the screen protector during installation.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

dss2000

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
I got the iLoome screen protector and it's been great. It was a little thicker than I had anticipated, I thought it would be as thin as a microscope slide cover but is thicker than that. Excellent clarity and finger tactile feel just like the original glass screen. I usually don't use a screen protector as I didn't think my finger would ever scratch Gorilla Glass but with the stylus it seems like it would be more prone to scratching. Only problem I've had is fitting on a aluminum bumper that I had purchased. The glass makes it too thick to slide the bumper on:

Slim Metal Aluminum Frame Bumper Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 III N9000 | eBay

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
The Mime Ghost glass I have never had a issue putting on any case

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

dss2000

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
The Mime Ghost glass I have never had a issue putting on any case

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

Thanks that's good to know that there is a variation in thickness. Looks like the Mime Feather Glass is 0.15mm thick whereas the iLoome is 0.4mm. Almost 3 times thicker.

jacobjs01

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I am using a bodyguards on my note 3 right now. Installed it this morning and it's perfect. I will say that the button riser is a bit cheap and rubbery but it's minor. Right now they are 50% off through their website

Posted via Android Central App

GANote3

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
No, but you have to go through a little effort to press it, so if someone has a lot of accidentel presses it may be better to leave the button riser off.

Simon_y7

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
No, but you have to go through a little effort to press it, so if someone has a lot of accidentel presses it may be better to leave the button riser off.

Is the placement of the button such that it makes accidental presses likely?

Jeric Gorospe

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I just bought a screen knight tempered glass on ebay and it's fine for me. The only problem is I keep cleaning my screen

yellowcanary73

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Just ordered my Otter Box Defender in the blue and have the Spigen glass screen protector to install when the Defender gets here. Any one have problems combining these two. I will be removing the built in one on the Defender.

tannerrblake

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I highly recommend the Mime Feather Glass. It's only .15mm thick, noticeably thinner than any other protector I've ever used. It's extremely easy to put on, you don't even notice it's there, and fingerprints wipe off so easily. Did I mention how thin it is? It's slightly more expensive ($31) but the little extra cost is well worth the greatly reduced thickness compared to the Ghost Glass.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87