Tempered glass screen protector

blazin247

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Did anyone order one for their Note 3, and which did you choose? After a bit of research, I ended up going with the MIME one. There are about 15 different ones out there, from $20-50 and I can't imagine they are much different from one another.

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I've never had one of these screen protectors before. They look very nice but I couldn't decide which one to get.

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app

AgentScribe

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I went with the iLoome but only based on the recommendations of others in this forum. I have no experience with tempered glass.

Posted via Android Central App

BeRich

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
AT&T has a tempered glass screen protector for the Note 3 in stock that I'll be buying tomorrow. This will be my first experience with tempered glass.

JawjaBill

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
The top 3 qualifiers on my S4 were Spigen, iLoome & Mime. I had customer service issues with Spigen, Mime couldn't keep stock and iLoome did. Had absolutely no hesitation using the iLoome product again. On my Note 3, I considered Mime and iLoome. I want something ASAP and Mime has stock and iLoome doesn't. MIME on the way!

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I ordered from iLoome, the Spigen one was delayed and screwed up my order. Did anyone else who got the iLoome get the email tonight about the shipping delay. While I appreciate them letting me know their email is confusing. It says the orders are delayed and won't ship on (Monday) October 11 and will instead ship on (Monday) Octobe 18. Well I hate to tell them but October 11 is a Friday and so is the 18, so are those day's correct or dates? On the fence about my order their screen protectors are definitely solid and I have a lot of confidence in them, just bummed they will be late.

That said I didn't go with MIME because they had more open space at the top of the screen where as iLoome and Spigen protect the screen and are cut out around the speaker on the top. MIME is has a larger cutout.

blazin247

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
The top 3 qualifiers on my S4 were Spigen, iLoome & Mime. I had customer service issues with Spigen, Mime couldn't keep stock and iLoome did. Had absolutely no hesitation using the iLoome product again. On my Note 3, I considered Mime and iLoome. I want something ASAP and Mime has stock and iLoome doesn't. MIME on the way!

Let's hope we made the right choice!

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I used a memi on my note 2 and I will do the same for this one.. They were good to me. I'I dropped my note 2 on concrete and the protector shattered,, peeled it off and the screen was still like new. They took awhile to answer my email so instead of getting the standard 10 percent off of a replacement they gave me 70 percent off. I sold my note 2 with it still on.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
AT&T has a tempered glass screen protector for the Note 3 in stock that I'll be buying tomorrow. This will be my first experience with tempered glass.

Thanks for the tip! I'm going to check that out and might end up buying it. I really want something protecting this gorgeous screen.

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app

dadymon

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I just installed spigen clear screen protector, it's is very clear but it picks up finger prints easily. I would highly recommend it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk now Free

vr002sh

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I ordered from iLoome, the Spigen one was delayed and screwed up my order. Did anyone else who got the iLoome get the email tonight about the shipping delay. While I appreciate them letting me know their email is confusing. It says the orders are delayed and won't ship on (Monday) October 11 and will instead ship on (Monday) Octobe 18. Well I hate to tell them but October 11 is a Friday and so is the 18, so are those day's correct or dates? On the fence about my order their screen protectors are definitely solid and I have a lot of confidence in them, just bummed they will be late.

That said I didn't go with MIME because they had more open space at the top of the screen where as iLoome and Spigen protect the screen and are cut out around the speaker on the top. MIME is has a larger cutout.

I got the email, glad they let me know, but it was confusing. Also it's signed Luke, but has a funny email address.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Good catch on that. Why is the email signed Luke Lee and sent from youngcho@franklinwireless.com via Amazon.com Marketplace when I placed my order directly with iLoome. Regardless I emailed Luke Lee to cancel my order. It was the confusing email itself its that I want my screen protector when my phone arrives and a week late is well a week late. I copied myself and asked for a confirmation.