Best Keyboard for Note 3

thatdroidguy

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
i use swift the prediction is right on, i know the samsung keyboard is now based or kind of is swift but no matter how long i try it for i just does not work the same and ive tried it for like 3-4 day s and nothing touches swift

kidstechno

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Well I haven't gotten my Note 3 yet, but I will swear by Swiftkey as well. It's so amazing, I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a feature filled keyboard for Android. Will try it out when I get my Note 3 this weekend.

RusticKey

May 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm using Google keyboard, looks damn sleek and the swipe typing is accurate. Wish it had a dedicated number row and long press symbols though.

marecki12

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Using stock for now,Loving hand writing and pen options. coming from swift key, and stock Android. .. Also there is now beta open for swift key Tablet with loads of customising for layout

nismo591

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I want to like the stock keyboard and love the number icon row but the swype predictions are not as accurate as SwiftKey. I cannot wait until they add the number row in their upcoming release.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I really liked the stock keyboard because of the top row of numbers but I couldn't get used to how it was autocorrecting so I switched to SwiftKey.

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app

I'm with you. I really like the top number row but can't go without Swiftkey predictions/features and layout. So I have a workaround that works well for me. (Also have heard the number row is coming soon for Swiftkey)

If you go to Settings > Advanced > Long-keypress Duration and change it down to about 200 msec it works very good.

Posted via Android Central App

adelcastillo78

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Biggest complaint about the stock keyboard is the comma actually. I type too many emails a day and use commas I hate having to long press.

Other than that the stock keyboard is great. Will see what I do after my SwiftKey trial expires.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app

The comma is permanent on the stock keyboard.

howdidoo

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Stock keyboard is awesome.. Can customize as per my need to predict or not, the winning feature is the Number row on top.
I also use the button to the left of space bar customized to Google Voice typing while I drive. It works amazingly well.

howdidoo

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
The comma is permanent on the stock keyboard.

Biggest complaint about the stock keyboard is the comma actually. I type too many emails a day and use commas I hate having to long press.
Other than that the stock keyboard is great. Will see what I do after my SwiftKey trial expires.

Yes, for those who didnt figure it out. The left button to your spacebar is customizable to comma, question mark, symbols, etc etc. Absolutely amazing feature.

cliffhanger

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I've been using Swiftkey for a long time, but Kii is a newer one I just found that has more options. It has the left swipe gesture to delete the last word, but also has the top row numbers and the comma key.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

emiinn

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Swiftkey for the win. Especially after the last update. It gets better and better. Each day this keyboard learns more and predicts better what I want to type.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez