Almost walked out of Best buy with Note 3 today.

Harlemknight

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
:( After arguing with them about a Verizon price match, and getting them to match, I was all ready to pay for it and pick it up tomorrow. But once the manager agreed to the match he said you don't have to wait til tomorrow, you can buy it now. The sales girl went to scan it to sell it to me but it wasn't allowing her. Manager came back of went in the computer and said"Oh, we can't sell it til tomorrow. I was sick. However, he did let me reserve it and I will be there at 10am sharp. Also, excluding pre-orders, they only had 4 (2) black, (2) white. If you plan on walking in to BB and purchase, you better stop by tonight or get there early.

Sooks

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
:( After arguing with them about a Verizon price match, and getting them to match, I was all ready to pay for it and pick it up tomorrow. But once the manager agreed to the match he said you don't have to wait til tomorrow, you can buy it now. The sales girl went to scan it to sell it to me but it wasn't allowing her. Manager came back of went in the computer and said"Oh, we can't sell it til tomorrow. I was sick. However, he did let me reserve it and I will be there at 10am sharp. Also, excluding pre-orders, they only had 4 (2) black, (2) white. If you plan on walking in to BB and purchase, you better stop by tonight or get there early.

Luckily tomorrow is close!