Pre-ordered? Get yo money!!

sal the wop

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
The verizon30 applies to the note 3. If you preordered yours (like i did)at no discount get your money. I called and was on for about 30 min. Sounds like a glitch. But I got my money....90$!!!!

I attached mine for proof. Just tell them I'm a 3rd cousin, twiced removed if you need to show this...

**first person I called had no idea, so of course I had to call back with proof.....GOOD LUCK!!!

Last edited:

AuburnGrad

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
So, you were able to get the money back, even after being charged and I assume the phone shipped?

I just got mine today, sitting on my desk waiting for me to activate it. Would love some money back. I might try and see if I can get it back via the chat option.

yudeology101

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Wow, thanks! I didn't know about this, I've pre-ordered mine on Sept. 8th. I'm on the phone w/ Verizon right now about this and of course the rep has no clue what i'm talking about.....should i print out your copy & take it to the dealer?

yudeology101

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
*UPDATE*

Still on the phone, rep still had no clue what i'm talking about...placed me on hold and came back and she got the discount approved from supervisor. Now, although it was already charged my CC for $389, rep is working on to see if i will get $90 back onto my CC or credit on to my account. Will update again.

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
just called and got a $90 refund on my preorder ...hooray... and i pushed my luck and asked her to waive my activation fee also...and she did!!!! saved $120 by spending a half hour on the phone being pleasant and patient :)

thanks op you rock!!

kanundrum17

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
I rejected my delivery (because I wouldn't be home and it would come tomorrow) and ordered online for a instore pickup with this coupon code and it all worked out very well. Phone is ready to pickup and I will be getting it this evening :)

AuburnGrad

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Working on it right now. She doesn't know anything about it either. Hopefully I can get it, even if just a credit to the account.

kailani22

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
How do you refuse a delivery? Mine came today but I wasn't there so now I have to pick it up after 7:00 tonight! Can I refuse it and re-order for pickup in the store, do they charge you twice. I'm confused?? :)

sal the wop

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Its a credit of 90$. Either way, its 90$ back in my pocket. Keep calling if you get a lame duck that "doesnt" know anything.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app

sal the wop

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
just called and got a $90 refund on my preorder ...hooray... and i pushed my luck and asked her to waive my activation fee also...and she did!!!! saved $120 by spending a half hour on the phone being pleasant and patient :)

thanks op you rock!!

Extra 30$!!!!!!! Nice!!!! Now I'm calling back....lol

sal the wop

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
No dice for me. Said she can't see the discount, and it doesn't work on their system. Ohh well, might try again later.

Call again, tell them you have proof of your friend doing it. I'll even email you the pic if it helps.

mike8519

May 20, 2011
Visit site
I called and no dice. The rep talked to 2 different folks and couldn't apply it. Wound up transferring an upgrade to pickup in store and will return the pre-order at the same time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress