What SD card is recommended for Note 3?

WillYammer

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
From what I've seen, Scandisk cards are not compatible with the Note 3. Other than Samsung SD, what do you use?

Last edited:

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Customer Service is great but my SanDisk Ultra 64GB failed again after a few months. I sent back the RMA replacement and hopefully, third times a charm.

I only bought it because it was the first "ultra" microSD and price. I always bought Kingston before and never had any issues.

putsometrebleinit

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Have a 64gb SanDisk ultra in here and it's working great. I typically use SanDisk flash memory though. Never had a problem with it at all on SD cards or ssds

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
SanDisk not compatible with the Note 3? My 64GB SanDisk works fine in my Note 3 :p

I am using the same thing, the Sandisk Ultra 64gb. Works perfect in my Note 3.. They also make an Extreme and that one goes for about $100..
I got lucky and caught a misprint on Staples listing the 64gb Ultra for $19.50 I called them ordered it. They saw where they made a mistake, but they gave it to me for that price..
SanDisk? Ultra? 64GB microSDXC (microSD Extended Capacity) Class 10 Flash Memory Card With Adapter | Staples®

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Customer Service is great but my SanDisk Ultra 64GB failed again after a few months. I sent back the RMA replacement and hopefully, third times a charm.

I only bought it because it was the first "ultra" microSD and price. I always bought Kingston before and never had any issues.

Wow, and I thought it was me. My 64 GB Sandisk Ultra has already died on me once. I was having issues with it again recently so I performed a backup of it recently. I see a lot of Sandisk Ultra cards here, and word to the wise, expect failure and back that thang up......(in rapper's voice).

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I have a 64 SanDisk Extreme in my Note 3 and a 32GB SanDisk Ultra in my '14 Note 10.1. Both have been humming along fine thus far.

from my '14 Note 10.1

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Wow, and I thought it was me. My 64 GB Sandisk Ultra has already died on me once. I was having issues with it again recently so I performed a backup of it recently. I see a lot of Sandisk Ultra cards here, and word to the wise, expect failure and back that thang up......(in rapper's voice).

Expect failure? No.

Once I get my replacement I will sell it for Kingston's Class 10 64GB.

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Expect failure? No.

Once I get my replacement I will sell it for Kingston's Class 10 64GB.

Considering all my other solid state memory products (6 USB thumb drives, 3 Solid state hard drives, 4 other micro usb drives, etc) this sandisk ultra is the ONLY device that has ever failed me, and it has failed me more than once. I even have a working USB flash drive that was left in my pocket, and met with an unforgiving washing machine. I'll take my chances with all my other flash memory devices over another Sandisk Ultra.

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
I have a 64GB samsung card and it works without issues...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87