keyboard acting crazy?

peacemag

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
I'll be typing something but it changes my words to totally different words? It's taking forever to even type this lol

Posted via Android Central App

GANote3

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
If you are using stock, download the google keyboard from the play store. Also hold down the mic next the space bar ubtil a menu pops up. Then click the gear icon then turn off auto replacent.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

peacemag

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
So weird, just all of the sudden while I was texting, the Samsung keyboard started changing every word I was typing, to totally different words, nothing even close to what I was typing. And I don't really like this Google keyboard cause emoji isn't on it :( why in the world would it all of the sudden start acting up?!

peacemag

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Restarted phone & now I'm getting "system UI quit responding" ? Keyboard still not picking up what I'm typing?

darkocean

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
Mine does this too it's crazy. I don't know how to fix this. Can a dropped phone do this? My son bumped it out of my hand a few days ago. The screen survied so I wasn't too upset. But now OMG phone is going nuts. I swear that kid is going to mow lawns until he's 18 ...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa