What Display mode do you use?

xderiwx

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys just curious what display mode option you use as your main setting? I've been trying different wallpapers and apps that I like on different settings and got curious what everyone else is using. Been switching mostly between Standard, Movie and Professional Photo and liking each one for some things but not for others. :) Is there one setting that's better on battery than the others or are they all similar?

Thanks!

Posted via Android Central App

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I just have mine set to adapt display. Like you said, the others are good for one thing but not for another so I have compromised and keep it on A.D. and pretend the others don't exist. :)

RexdaleNap

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Adapt display only changes it for camera or gallery as it says. Otherwise, it is the exact same as standard, which is what I use Photo and movie are too light, dynamic is too dark.

xderiwx

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the replies thus far, guys!

Have any of you noticed any difference in battery consumption between the different modes?

Posted via Android Central App

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I would not know. I have had dynamic on since my note 2. I remember trying all of them out for a few mins and determined in my taste that dynamic looked the best for everything. I've always had great battery life.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress