Just got the note 3..

michko

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
Real estate! Fast, not locked in like iOS.

Not crazy about some of the motion sensors...seem overload. Overall it's great.

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app

Simon_y7

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm activating my GN3 on January 1, but I've been reading this forum for since its creation. I must admit that much of what I've read makes me concerned with how this phone is going or not going to work for me. Now, I'm not after bells and whistles, certainly not from the beginning. But I want the basics to be covered: to be able to make and receive calls, to text, to have a wi-fi connection, to sync my business calendar, to have my alarm app working. And I need to have my laptop reliably connected to the hotspot when I'm back at the office on January 2. And I certainly don't want to have to trading the phones with Verizon back and forth, so I'm not going to do any customizing, no screen protectors, no nothin', until I'm sure that the phone is with me to stay.

So, in a nutshell, I'm worried, ladies and gentlemen, and thank you for hearing me out.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm activating my GN3 on January 1, but I've been reading this forum for since its creation. I must admit that much of what I've read makes me concerned with how this phone is going or not going to work for me. Now, I'm not after bells and whistles, certainly not from the beginning. But I want the basics to be covered: to be able to make and receive calls, to text, to have a wi-fi connection, to sync my business calendar, to have my alarm app working. And I need to have my laptop reliably connected to the hotspot when I'm back at the office on January 2. And I certainly don't want to have to trading the phones with Verizon back and forth, so I'm not going to do any customizing, no screen protectors, no nothin', until I'm sure that the phone is with me to stay.

So, in a nutshell, I'm worried, ladies and gentlemen, and thank you for hearing me out.

Sheesh, I can do ALL THAT ON THE GALAXY GEAR, which is a sidekick to the Note 3.. :D