S-View and Wireless S-View

Malkozaine

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I want to get the Wireless S-View case for the phone but they are kinda expensive. Does anyone know where to get them cheaper. Also I was looking at just getting a normal S-View cover and a wireless pad for it. How would one get both to work together. Thanks for your help guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Re: S-Veiw and Wireless S-Veiw

I want to get the Wireless S-Veiw case for the phone but they are kinda expensive. Does anyone know where to get them cheaper. Also I was looking at just getting a normal S-Veiw cover and a wireless pad for it. How would one get both to work together. Thanks for your help guys.
I use this to charge my note 3 and it works great. It takes a little longer than using the supplied USB 3.0 cable but it does the job. These will work with the "regular" s-view case. The N9006 is the Chinese version so ignore it....unless your in China...

Charging Pad
Amazon.com: (Fast Charging)CHOE Qi Wireless Charger Kit for Galaxy Note 3 N9006 Do not work with S-view Flip Cover (Wireless Charging Pad and Wireless Charging Receiver Included): Cell Phones & Accessories

All you have to do is put the receiver under the case (follow instructions), slap the case on the phone, plug in the charging pad, put phone on pad, and off to wireless charging you go!

Malkozaine

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I already have a wireless pad set up for my phone. I was wondering if anyone figured out how to rig one of the pads to work with a S-Veiw cover or should I just find a normal wireless S-Veiw.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress