Best Galaxy Note 4 Tempered Glass Screen Protector

bokehsan

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
The only way they can make it better is if they make it smaller/cover less of the screen, They don't have anything resembling curveprotect technology for their screen protectors.

They also pulled the metal neo hybrid and capsule capella cases, not for defect reasons. So there can be many reason for pulling the glas tr slims including low stock.

Last edited:

91DBrown

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
The only way they can make it better is if they make it smaller/cover less of the screen, They don't have anything resembling curveprotect technology for their screen protectors.

They also pulled the metal neo hybrid and capsule capella cases, not for defect reasons. So there can be many reason for pulling the glas tr slims including low stock.

From what I read on the xda fourms they are having flash deals on their products. They will make it avail for an hour at like 4.99, and then remove them when the deal is done.

Posted via the Android Central App

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
had the spigen on my note 4, but that dust catching border that is inthe viewing part of the screen, i can't have that for a 25 dollar screen protector

Ha, as soon as my Nikon charges up going to take a picture of my $6.99 SuperShieldz screen. I ordered it around early Sept, and they were getting ready to ship, but stopped shippment and told me that because of the rounded corners of the Note 4, they had to retool/redsign and would I wait for the new version. Yes, it came to day. Oh boy!!
Will post a pic in about half hour.. Looks nice, rounded corners and no halo..

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Ha, as soon as my Nikon charges up going to take a picture of my $6.99 SuperShieldz screen. I ordered it around early Sept, and they were getting ready to ship, but stopped shippment and told me that because of the rounded corners of the Note 4, they had to retool/redsign and would I wait for the new version. Yes, it came to day. Oh boy!!
Will post a pic in about half hour.. Looks nice, rounded corners and no halo..
Is this the one you got?

Supershieldz- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Premium [Tempered Glass] Screen... http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00N458IXO...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3972271

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4 using Tapatalk

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Here is the redesign one. Supershieldz. Edges are rounded, and as far as I can see, no halo. Works nice, especially for $6.99 and free shipping . ;)

glak15.jpgglak17.jpgglak20.jpg

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Ya, because it doesn't cover the edges - LOL If that's a screen protector, I'll go naked...

You've made it pretty clear that you're going to go naked even before these issues so why make that statement? It covers enough of the display to warrant its price and usefulness so many will still use it.

I do wish it covered more and comparing it to the Zagg Glass on my S5 I must admit it looks strange. Samsung shouldn't have used 2D Glass but they did so we will do the best we can.

Samsung Galaxy S5 (Verizon)

FBA

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Then go naked...
I plan to...had a Zagg Glass on my Note 3. Nothing more than an overpriced grease magnet, like every other glass screen protector; complete and utter garbage - worst viewing experience ever on a phone. Best day on that phone, was the day I pulled it off! Now I can see in sunlight, and don't need to clean the phone with screen cleaner. A quick wipedown on my jeans gets the glass spotless in seconds.

At least I won't be using Spiegen's 1/2 screen protector, because they can't figure out how to properly cover the entire phone...

Here's a thought: If I damage my Note 4 screen, I'll just buy another one!

bokehsan

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, why is it so small? I received mine in the mail, but I didn't open the envelopes. I'd better get my shipping charges refunded as well!
It's small because it wouldn't fit if it were any larger. Blame Samsung for using a 2.5D cut for the edges. Either the protector has to be smaller or you'll have the halo effect from the glass hanging out on the edges. Even iloome is holding out on producing a curveprotect version because it's difficult to produce a decent protector that covers the edges.

Dankees

Trusted Member
Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
It's small because it wouldn't fit if it were any larger. Blame Samsung for using a 2.5D cut for the edges. Either the protector has to be smaller or you'll have the halo effect from the glass hanging out on the edges. Even iloome is holding out on producing a curveprotect version because it's difficult to produce a decent protector that covers the edges.

Is anything sized right?

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I just installed the Zagg Glass Invisible shield. If you're looking for them, best buy has a lot of them. It went fairly well, but this is one you'll have to be very patient with. I was smoothing out bubbles for at least ten minutes. It looks pretty good now though.