What case do you use?

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Right now I am using an obliq skyline case, but I will be changing to an otterbox commuter.

Posted via the Android Central App

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I am currently using the ballistic urbanite. After using a variety of cases like otterbox armor, defender commuter, spigen slim armor, uag case mate pop, though not all on the note 4, i think that the ballistic case is the best for my uses. It provides very good corner protection by bulging out at the corners but keeping a not too large profile in the middle. Material is pretty grippy for plastic. Amazon has it for around $13 which is pretty reasonably priced

uploadfromtaptalk1426426142304.jpg

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Right now playing around with the Ballistic Tough Jacket but my favorite case is the Commuter.

Might have to try the Ballistic Urbanite also. :p

tough04.jpg

Skeediddley

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
I have this one and love it! Great grip, not too chunky and good protection. Official Samsung case. First time I've gone for an official Samsung case.

Posted via the Android Central App

+1 On the Official Samsung Case. Fits beautifully without adding too much bulk. Easy to remove for battery swap outs, and so far has protected my note from all unintentional dropkicks. :)

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Diztronic tpu. After the replacement they sent after the first one sucked, sucked I cut the buttons out with an exacto knife and now it's perfect.

gatorrich

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
I used to have the Defender on my S3 and while it did a really good job at protecting it, I didn't like the fact that dust and dirt would get underneath the screen protector and the silicone stretching out. When I upgraded to the Note 4, I opted for the UAG case. I would like to find a good holster or pouch for it. That's the only part of the Defender that I miss so far.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I used to have the Defender on my S3 and while it did a really good job at protecting it, I didn't like the fact that dust and dirt would get underneath the screen protector and the silicone stretching out. When I upgraded to the Note 4, I opted for the UAG case. I would like to find a good holster or pouch for it. That's the only part of the Defender that I miss so far.

Here you go:

Seidio CAPSA exoskeleton belt clip holster fits UAG Note 4 like a glove

Review of UAG cases for Note 4 w/lots of pic… - Pg. 6 | Samsung Galaxy Note 4 | XDA Forums

Your welcome. :p

stillMR305

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
I have the ELV case for my Note. Had it for over 2 months and not a single problem. Fitment, quality are good IMO.

Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk

rykatemom

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Seconding the Candyshell. The stripes on it as a nice, grippy silicone, buttons are perfectly fitted and very easy to articulate through the case, adds very little bulk (it's a REALLY slim case!), is screen-protector friendly, and is fantastic for drop protection. It adds just enough elevation to the screen and camera to keep both off surfaces, but still allows perfect, easy access to the sensor beneath the camera for the health and front-camera trigger purposes.

Cheers!

Kelly

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Verizon)
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87