11-06-2014 04:58 PM
827 ... 2425262728 ...
tools
    Should I be concerned? I placed my pre-order for a Black Note 4 thru Premier on 9/22. New to AT&T and porting a number from another carrier. My order status still shows "Preorder Processing" -- same status it's been in since the day I ordered. I contacted AT&T a couple of weeks ago and again yesterday and the CSRs I spoke with both assured me that the phone would ship between the 14th & 16th and that I should have it by no later than the 17th. That's not looking too likely at the moment.

To make matters worse...two weeks ago I spent over an hour on the phone with AT&T Premier service attempting to activate an iPhone that shipped early as part of our new "family plan". The CSR said it would be no problem to activate the other phones we already received. She got to the last step in activation after porting the number and disconnecting the old service and then said, "oh...wait...we can't complete the activation until the primary number has been activated." I replied, "well that's going to be a problem since the primary line is a pre-order and won't be here for a couple of weeks." She apologized, but said the remaining activation should go smoothly once the other phone was received. My daughter has been less than thrilled being without a phone the past two weeks, and now looking like going into next week. First impressions with AT&T service so far....not so good.
    10-16-2014 10:32 AM
    It has been delivered!! Can't wait to get home tonight
    10-16-2014 10:34 AM
    If you contact them with your tracking number you should be able to pop in and pick it up.
    I already called and asked to do that. They said it is in a tote somewhere and they will have no idea where until tomorrow morning when they upload for the days deliveries.
    10-16-2014 10:42 AM
    10-16-2014 10:46 AM
    Anyone who had the phone shipped via USPS priority, can you please post if you receive before expected delivery date?
    My phone shipped via USPS 10/14 w/expected delivery of today. It's out for delivery. I signed up for text alerts and I've been getting them well after the phone actually moves to a new location.
    10-16-2014 10:47 AM
    I know I have asked this before, but has anyone here with a back ordered SIM card had their phone ship yet? I checked this morning and my phone that I ordered on 9/21 is still preparing to ship.
    10-16-2014 11:02 AM
    I know I have asked this before, but has anyone here with a back ordered SIM card had their phone ship yet? I checked this morning and my phone that I ordered on 9/21 is still preparing to ship.
    I am also curious about this. My SIM card is back-ordered according to the status.
    10-16-2014 11:25 AM
    ordered iphone 6 and note 4 in mid September. Site shows both phones as "preparing to ship" but a Various SIM as "processing". Is processing the same as backorder? Has anyone with this "processing" status actually received a phone yet?
    10-16-2014 11:26 AM
    ordered iphone 6 and note 4 in mid September. Site shows both phones as "preparing to ship" but a Various SIM as "processing". Is processing the same as backorder? Has anyone with this "processing" status actually received a phone yet?
    Mine said the same thing. The sim card will get the same tracking number as the phone but will not update until then. This worried me. But it is ok, there is already a phone allocated to your order and most likely will show shipped today. My tracking number showed they had it ready to ship at 6am but didn't get picked up by UPS until 9pm. 2nd day air and it will be at the house today
    10-16-2014 11:31 AM
    Not me. I'm still waiting same as u. How can sim cards be backordered? Takes like 1 min to make. Basically they have more note 4's in Stock than sim cards? Blows my mind

Posted via Android Central App
    10-16-2014 11:31 AM
    Looks like we're in the same boat. I placed my order on 9/22 and still have no update on shipping. My sim is on back order.
    10-16-2014 11:51 AM
    Not me. I'm still waiting same as u. How can sim cards be backordered? Takes like 1 min to make. Basically they have more note 4's in Stock than sim cards? Blows my mind

I don't get it either. I called yesterday and they told me it would go out by today, and if it doesn't then call them back. I don't understand how we can be getting this back ordered SIM card reading, when it seems like most of the people it happened to ordered very early on.
    10-16-2014 12:21 PM
    Should I be concerned? I placed my pre-order for a Black Note 4 thru Premier on 9/22. New to AT&T and porting a number from another carrier. My order status still shows "Preorder Processing" -- same status it's been in since the day I ordered.
    In case anyone else is/was in the same boat... I kept checking my order status using the link provided in the original order confirmation email. That link showed my status as still "Preorder Processing". That is also what the AT&T rep told me she saw for a status yesterday. I just went to AT&T's website and clicked on the "check order status" there and it shows my phone shipped from Memphis yesterday with a FedEx tracking number. Not sure why the two order status pages are not in sync, or why I never received any email notification, but just happy to know it's enroute. Blood pressure is returning to normal.

So for anyone else relying on the status link in their original order confirmation email...don't.
    10-16-2014 12:32 PM
    In case anyone else is/was in the same boat... I kept checking my order status using the link provided in the original order confirmation email. That link showed my status as still "Preorder Processing". That is also what the AT&T rep told me she saw for a status yesterday. I just went to AT&T's website and clicked on the "check order status" there and it shows my phone shipped from Memphis yesterday with a FedEx tracking number. Not sure why the two order status pages are not in sync, or why I never received any email notification, but just happy to know it's enroute. Blood pressure is returning to normal.

So for anyone else relying on the status link in their original order confirmation email...don't.
    I've checked my order status every which way. SIM is backordered, phone to ship 10/14 - 10/16, nothing ever changes.
    10-16-2014 12:56 PM
    I've checked my order status every which way. SIM is backordered, phone to ship 10/14 - 10/16, nothing ever changes.
    Me too. I've been checking through the site, using my phone number, the order number, then signing in and trying to check as well as the phone app. They all say the same thing, except for when I try signing in through the site and clicking on "my orders" I get a red box that says "E0019" that says they are un able to find my order.
    10-16-2014 01:07 PM
    Looks like we're in the same boat. I placed my order on 9/22 and still have no update on shipping. My sim is on back order.
    I'm still holding out hope some how the system just isn't updating, and some how I'm going to get my phone today or tomorrow.
    10-16-2014 01:13 PM
    Can you guys with the orders that show your SIM card is back ordered tell me:
    1. Where you ordered your note 4
    2. Date you ordered it
    3. What letter your last name starts with
    4. Phone color
    5. Payment method
    6. Where you are having your phone delivered

I'm curious if any of our details might match up.

I'll go first
    1. in person at my locat at&t store in Southern California (Riverside county)
    2. 9/21/14
    3. R
    4. White
    5. American express card
    6. Had them ship it to my at&t store as it looked like it had to be done that way for the $200 rebate at first.
    10-16-2014 01:22 PM
    Checking my order status isnt even fun anymore. I feel like these original orders somehow got overlooked. When I call customer care, they say since it was in store, they can't do anything about it. So annoyed by this entire process.
    10-16-2014 01:25 PM
    It's heeeeeeeere!!!
    10-16-2014 01:26 PM
    1.in person at auth retailer in seattle
    2.9/20/2014
    3.S
    4.white
    5.bofa visa card
    6.to my apartment
    10-16-2014 01:27 PM
    It's heeeeeeeere!!!
    Congrats! Still waiting for mine. It left Ft. Worth on Wednesday evening via USPS. Signed up for text msgs. Haven't heart anything today. I hope today.
    10-16-2014 01:35 PM
    In person at corp store in Wheaton, IL
    9/21/14
    K
    Black
    Visa
    My House
    10-16-2014 01:37 PM
    Just Called att. He's never seen a sim backordered. They are just as confused as I am. Eff. Probably getting it earliest Tuesday if it ships out today he said. And I was one of the lucky ones to Preorder on day 1! Lucky me

10-16-2014 01:41 PM
    Its been a long, long wait.....both were finally delivered minutes ago. Yahoo!

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk
    10-16-2014 01:42 PM
    Glad some people are getting their Note 4, but seriously gimme my phone
    Patrik19 and j8rr3tt like this.
    10-16-2014 01:42 PM
827 ... 2425262728 ...