Note 4 AT&T Shipping Status???

verks

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Finally says shipped. Maybe I complained enough? I chewed out about 4-5 reps throughout the day. lol

Ordered 9/19, Black, Shipping to Ohio (Just outside Columbus), FedEx

It doesn't list a sim card. And I have a 3GS (since my iphone 5 broke about 4 weeks ago)...I might have to go to the store??
I'm an Ohio guy too. Seems they don't like Ohio. Waiting....

salvaz29

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
New to Android, giving up iPhone because I was bored. Look forward to learning something new. Ordered my black Note 4 on Monday through Premier and it shipped yesterday and will have in my hand tomorrow. I am a little disappointed with the packaging by AT&T.

I also just received an email regarding the special iPhone trade-in promotion with a code #. It also says "You can use your AT&T Promotion Card to purchase accessories, add a new line, or pay your wireless bill!". Don't know what I will do with my iPhone 5 yet.

My fingers are crossed in making this big change.

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Ah, you're right. I just assumed that the tips will come in that little baggie but yeah I'm sure someone that placed their order yesterday will do an unboxing video tomorrow and we will know for sure.

If you still have the ones from the note 3, will they fit?

Posted via Android Central App

asth4

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
If you still have the ones from the note 3, will they fit?

Posted via Android Central App

Hmm, I'm not sure, but the thing is the new tips are supposed to be improved, they're supposed to be twice as sensitive (or something like that). But they look very similar so maybe.

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
My order JUST changed from "preparing to ship" to "processing, pending shipment"! Shows shipping date as 10/15/2014. Finally a small change in status! *does dance of joy*

Posted via the Android Central App

j8rr3tt

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Mine finally just changed to in progress!! Ordered first hour of pre orders. Black N4. Im Located in Ohio, about 30 miles south of Cleveland. Unfortunately its being shipped via USPS. but at least it shipped. also chewed out about 6 chat reps today. one of which told me they were backordered and would not ship till further notice.

donhillla

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
In the video, the small package that he identifies as a SIM card remover is actually the stylus tip removal tool and you can see the small black tips in the video. Looks just like the kit that came with the Note 3.

N4Pic.jpg

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I ordered 9/26 in store.

Posted via the Android Central App
Congrats on finally seeing progress. The ones that are really upsetting are the ones that ordered this week and will be getting their devices tomorrow! I will never again pre-order a device from AT&T. Hopefully if I don't have it by Friday I can walk into a store and get one and still purchase it via Next. I'm afraid since my pre-order was done via Next that I probably won't be able to.

ysilas

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I finally got some changes it says in progress, pending shipment via USPS shipment date is 10/15. I am happy I am finally seeing some movement. Just waiting for tracking number to generate.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo