Note 4 AT&T Shipping Status???

Beltelmel

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
I pre-ordered mine on the 19th and it still show pending. My local corporate store has them in stock and is selling them right now. I tried to cancel my order but was told the system wouldn't allow it. I was also told by AT&T that their shipping department closes at 5pm EST, and that nothing would ship after that time and that I needed to wait until after the 16th to see if it ships. If you go right now and try to order it, it says it will ship tomorrow, so how does someone who ordered it a month ago possibly have to wait a day longer than that. Of course, I am a Premiere customer, so that will probably mean I will have to wait until sometime closer to when the Note 5 comes out for mine to finally ship since they seem to screw them over all the time. I wouldn't be mad if they didn't lie. If you tell people they are going to reward the people who preordered and send them early, then do it. Why should someone just be able to walk in to a store and get it before the people that pre-ordered it? AT&T needs to take lesson from t-Mobile on rewarding your early buyers.

I think yours has/will ship today. What may be happening, as someone else here suggested, is that all are shipping today but the order status system is playing catch up with the thousands of parcels going out.
I too am Premier. When I wanted to change/cancel my original order on 9/22 I too was told that the system would not allow it.
However what I found out that I could in fact cancel the order but only logging into my account
via the check order status link in the confirmation email you received when the order was placed. This worked for me on two
separate occasions when I was having a tough time making a color choice.

gahinton

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Ordered mines on the 29th Premier and was shipped today. When you say pending are you referring to shipment or approval?
It says Pending Shipment. It has been on preparing to ship since I ordered it. They haven't held or taken any funds out of my bank account today. I would assume they would do that once they shipped it. They did originally hold they funds when I first placed the order.

Mikey Morfin

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Also my card hasn't been charged yet but tracking is well underway.

The website showed the tracking first. Then a hour later At&t sent me a email. And 2 hours later they sent me a mobile text alerting me of shipment.

I'm still holding on to all hope that the box is not the generic at&t one. Despite what some users have reported.

LHT

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
It might be related to your payment for the phone. You might want to get on the horn with ATT customer service. A friend of mine had her pre-ordered phone delayed because her credit card company thought it was a fraudulent charge. Same "confirmation" message from ATT on that one.

Beltelmel

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
It says Pending Shipment. It has been on preparing to ship since I ordered it. They haven't help or taken any funds out of my bank account today. I would assume they would do that once they shipped it. They did originally hold they funds when I first placed the order.

Not necessarily. Mine has shipped and my CC has not yet seen the actual charge. Like yours, they dii originally hold the funds when the order was placed. I'm sure by tomorrow morning the actual charge will appear.

dnel0007

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Not sure what's going on. At&t's website gives me a tracking # with a delivery date of tomorrow, But I have yet to be charged and the premier website still says its waiting to ship. I ordered a black N4 on the 21st.

LHT

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
It might be related to your payment for the phone. You might want to get on the horn with ATT customer service. A friend of mine had her pre-ordered phone delayed because her credit card company thought it was a fraudulent charge. Same "confirmation" message from ATT on that one.

mag44

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Black pre-ordered on 10/10 just shipped from Texas to arrive Thursday. The premiere site still says pending but I followed the earlier advice and checked the regular Att website.

Gino1210

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
shipping.png

Well, it updated. It's the black one. Looks like I'll be getting it through UPS. Southeast MI. Anyone else get any being deliver from UPS?

EDIT: After 20 minutes, it went to shipped. Got a tracking number.

Last edited:

brynnadise

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I ordered this morning, went from processing to preparing to ship early this afternoon, and it has since changed to SHIPPED!!!!! I'm so stoked!!!!! I have one of each color coming my way :)

Edited to add: Weird that one is shipping via UPS and one is FedEx. Here's a photo for proof. The black one is the one shipping FedEx, if anyone cares.

orderstatus_updated.jpg

dnel0007

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Called AT&T and it has shipped. She said I will probably see the charge tomorrow. I asked about the premier website not being up to date and she said that due to the amount of volume being processed the best way to check is by logging into your att account. Click on your "my order tab". Also, a correction it will be delivered on Thursday not tomorrow like I previously stated.

Matthew Reed

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I only wish the $15 off my account for being an active duty service member was equal to the bull**** I have to put up with from the "premier" department. Worst customer service EVER! and that's saying something vs. reg att customer service lol 6 devices in the past year and they've ****ed up every single one, including this one... but at least it's been shipped haha

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Just chatted with at&t. Again, I ordered on 9/26.

Here is the conversation, minus account details:

Nathan: this is for the note 4, correct?

Me: yes

Nathan: your order has processed already, since this was a first come first serve case, your order is scheduled to ship 10/14/2014 to 10/16/2014.

Me: apparently not "first come, first served" since people who just ordered a few days ago have already had theirs shipped.

Nathan: I doubt that, it takes a 24-48 hour period for order to get processed. Then they get released from the warehouse. There are no ways to shortcut this.

Me: I am reading android forums, and people are posting screenshots of tracking infornation. Some are receiving their units tomorrow.

Nathan: Are they ordering from at&t? I do apologize, I have found out a long time ago that forums are not a good place to get information.

Me: Yes, they ordered from at&t. T-mibile customers received theirs yesterday.

Nathan: I do apologize for the delay on your device. What else can I help you with while you are online today?

Me: Nothing else, thank you. I received exactly the answer I thought I would receive.

Nathan: Thank you for chatting with at&t today, blah blah, blah.

Geez, can't get a straight answer from anyone.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mehammed