Note 4 AT&T Shipping Status???

socalrailroader

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
Exact same thing here. preordered 9/23. Current status still says back-ordered. Went to the store and they had them in stock, but the wifeys 6 plus is on the same preorder and if I got the phone from them that day they can't cancel my preorder seperately. Sucks to see people "preordering" recently and getting their phones already.
I know how you feel, I've been through pre orders like this with other devices, I hope they can get their act together and get you squared away soon!

socalrailroader

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
Through the Premier AT&T Store online. One I had preordered it gave me the option of Ground, Standard 3-5 Day and Overnight. I figured for the $12 it was worth it. In retrospect I had preordered my iPhone 5 two and a half years ago and had nothing but problems with UPS Ground that Apple shipped it through and I thought to myself...."Oh no...we ain't dancing that dance again". So I'm hoping I made the right choice. I live in Vegas so the odds are probably against me...but hey...but being a gamilin' man....:p Tomorrow will tell! :)

Lol Luck, be a lady tonight... Tomorrow too :-D

iamdld

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Received a tracking number from ATT, this morning I receive a notice that the order was cancelled. Order status still shows that the order was shipped. ATT can't make anything easy. This happen to anyone else?

Arty Dodger

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
AAAHHHHHHH!!!! AT&T YOU SUCK! *scream over* Preordered Oct 13 in store for in store shipping and still no update on shipping. I would be really more pissed if I preordered it before then, but I am an inpatient man. No store locally as anymore in stock or I would have been typing this on the Note 4.

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Still no change here either. Now Verizon customers will have their note 4 before I do. As much waiting I have done I might as well cancel my order and preorder the note 5 and iPhone 6 plus S haha!

americasteam

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Received a tracking number from ATT, this morning I receive a notice that the order was cancelled. Order status still shows that the order was shipped. ATT can't make anything easy. This happen to anyone else?

I had cancelled my preorder and picked one up from the corp store the Tuesday before release. Got an email on Wednesday that my canceled order had shipped. Wouldnt have been charged for it, but didn't feel right about keeping it. Had to spend about an hour at the local corp store to return it. They had no clue what to do. AT&T is a mess and seem to be getting worse.

Posted via the Android Central App

socalrailroader

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
Guess I am fairly lucky... Ordered mine Sunday night online, and just received it today.

Cool, congrats! Mine is at the local Post Office (Ukiah, Northwestern California), they'll deliver it here in a few hours. I ordered mine early on Sunday, October 19th, it shipped out Priority Mail 3-Day on the 21st from Memphis, TN. To those still waiting, especially those who pre ordered way in advance, I hope things get moving soon for you guys too!

The order status initially said it would ship out on or between the dates of October 22-24, so they beat their estimate by a day.

DroidNVegas

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I did finally get mine last night....and loving it by the way......

Just wish everyone else here had a smoother transaction from AT&T. Good luck everyone! There's a light at the end of the tunnel....and it's a Note 4...not a train.

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
success

My admin cleared the way for me to do an in-store pick up..... this store had plenty in white and said they pretty much stay in stock....In Marietta Ga near Merchants Walk, next to the Trader Joe's

Finally!!!! :D