Anyone getting the Note 4 extra battery charging kit for $20?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for this info. Didn't realize this before I bought it. Decided to see what was sent with my Note 3 charging kit, and it was only a micro USB 2.0 charger. I never took it out of the box until today! I always used the USB 3.0 cable and adapter that shipped with the phone. So the absence of a wall charger and cable for the Note 4's kit won't be an issue for me.
The wall charger included in the note 3 was pretty weak, 0.7a. The Note 3 kit was also $10 more ($5 with coupon)

Sent from my LG G Pad 8.3

int_architect

May 15, 2010
Visit site
So this is a great option? Better than buying an extra charger for work? If I wanted to buy this deal and a extra charging cord, which charging cord would you guys recommend? I didn't really want to create a new post to ask.

EDIT: I looked in the other thread and I don't see the coupon, can anyone help? Thanks!
Coupon codes: r1H01X01 or rJ0u786

xxx420

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
Can't get this to work at all, been trying for an hour. Page just hangs when applying code or tells me page not found. Maybe because I'm trying to do it on my phone. I'll try on my computer when I get home. Great post though, many thanks.

Posted via Android Central App

int_architect

May 15, 2010
Visit site
So this is a great option? Better than buying an extra charger for work? If I wanted to buy this deal and a extra charging cord, which charging cord would you guys recommend? I didn't really want to create a new post to ask.
I think one huge benefit is the reduction in charging cycles you when you have multiple batteries. It's glorious to be able to swap in a fully charged battery and not be tethered to anything. But it's really up to you and what's most convenient for you. Samsung also sells charging cables, but they cost the same as the battery kit.

JimSmith94

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Just an FYI for those who bought the GN3 battery charging kit, this one doesn't include a wall charger and usb cable.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

It doesn't have the thin plastic case to carry just the battery, like the Note 3 kit did either. I think I'll wait for more accessories to show up and try to get over $50 for free shipping.

SBarksKY

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Keep trying. It took eight tries from two separate devices, but I ordered the 1/2 price battery kit and got the case for 1/2 price, too.

kludger

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
Thanks, the Samsung order site is getting slammed and it took a bunch of tries to get the coupon to work and the order to complete, but eventually succeeded.