Anyone getting the Note 4 extra battery charging kit for $20?

brynnadise

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Thank you so much for the link to this code! I just picked the battery charging kit and a bluetooth headset up and got 50% off the entire order! Definitely worth it!

fkpalm

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Finally after about an hour trying it went through. Had this battery for my note 3 and used it all the time.

Posted via Android Central App

fredwardnelson

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I saw someone point out that the plastic carrying case is missing from this as compared to the Note 3 kit. How will you guys carry this battery? I don't want to short it in my pocket by accident and injure myself!

I was just going to carry it in the charging case. I usually walk around with my bag so I'll put it in there. I know the little clear plastic case you are referring too though.

fkpalm

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
For a trillion dollar company the Web site is terrible. What they are saving by not including the storage case for battery let them put it towards the Web site

AZwldcats

May 20, 2010
Visit site
If the codes don;t work just wait until you get your note.

Everyone will get a unique code for themselves when you register yours.

Just ordered me a S View case.

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
I was just going to carry it in the charging case. I usually walk around with my bag so I'll put it in there. I know the little clear plastic case you are referring too though.
Yeah, I guess you could. I was thinking pocketabiliy when I know I'll be out for a long day without a bag.

fredwardnelson

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I guess you could. I was thinking pocketabiliy when I know I'll be out for a long day without a bag.

Good point, yeah I don't know what I'll do in that case. I wonder why it doesn't come with one. It's only a piece of plastic. Seems kind of silly to buy one separate but I can't pass up this deal.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I can't get either promo code to work I've tried on computer and phone ahhh :( I also logged in may just have to wait till I get my phone.

int_architect

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I ordered a spare battery and charger from Samsung. Can't wait to get it :D.
Awesome! Having a charged spare is fantastic. I also picked up an official S View case. All my Note 3 S View cases were knockoffs from eBay. Decided to avoid knockoffs this go round.

the 4 via AC App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress